its official...best school = james ruse, worst = Joeys and NSGH as voted by you! (1 Viewer)

nickyazn

Banned
i didnt men he went to ruse u numbnuts!

i said if anyone going to ruse (using u as an objective) is the smartess then why arent they the top 300 people or owever many nerd they have at that school

lol..i shouldnt waste so much time on you nerds...its like talking to a lifeless, dull geek...oh wait thats what im doing!

OUCH!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
i think everyone was thinking that.. just not saying it out loud
there are so many people browsing school at the moment.. lol
Originally posted by dark`secrets
hurrah AsyLum.. LOL *thumbs up
enough of this charade....this is the reason i cant be a mod :D

haha

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by nickyazn
lol..i shouldnt waste so much time on you nerds...its like talking to a lifeless, dull geek...oh wait thats what im doing!
OUCH!
oh im so cut.. :( u really cant do any better than that???
u might not have said that he goes to ruse.. but u implied it and we all knew what u meant so dont try and get out of it..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i didnt men he went to ruse u numbnuts!

i said if anyone going to ruse (using u as an objective) is the smartess then why arent they the top 300 people or owever many nerd they have at that school

OUCH!
Step 1. take rope or shoe laces and wrap them tightly in a knot like fashion.
Step 2. find a suitably high place, lamp posts or football uprights are highly recommended, and if you cannot find one, find a cliff, a nice high one.
Step 3. proceed to jump.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm if nickyazn is smarter than Calculon (as they claimed)

then why does he/she have more typos than anyone else?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dark`secrets
hmm if nickyazn is smarter than Calculon (as they claimed)

then why does he/she have more typos than anyone else?

COS IT JUST IS!!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I can accept that shes stupid but what is really annoying, is when she wont even listen to anyones view (inc. people who go the school) and then just tries to flame them with her 10 hours studying a day bs.

Sharpshooter

Random Hobo
HSC
ahh resurrecting old threads, good fun.
IMHO, the ruse sterotype, and the selective school sterotype can be harsh coz its a generalisation. on topic, i rkn best school is sbhs taking into account marks + sport (yes we do play sport) and rite up there (tho i hate to say it) is grammar. ruse does damn well, like median mark of 99.35? but u gotta look beyond just acedemics if u want "best school" tho i sincerely doubt it is "official".
oh wellz, theres my 2 cents for a dead thread. :)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I'll tell you what I don't understand. I just don't get the competition. I take it most of us are in the same boat, trying to get a good HSC mark for what ever reason and there's all this flaming and arguing. What's the point?
Who cares about a schools ranking? as long as you do your best (as corny as that is) then that's what matters.
Also, should you really judge schools by their average HSC mark? IMHO the "best" school would be good academically, sports wise, would have good teachers, good students, have money, etc, etc. Although if you're basing the poll of "best school" academics wise, I'd say James Ruse, why? they get high HSC/UAI marks..... and that's the way it is... there's no reason to bitch about it and bitch to others for such a long period of time.
Get over it.

Hiba

just like to say on this tread that Noor AL Houda Is the best school its an all rounder so yeah

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Ahhh nickyazn and her unique brand of flaming

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
here is a prime example u how your thinking is completely flawed

just becoz u go to ruse doesnt mean you are smarter...otherwise every single kid that went there would get the top 300 positions in the state....derrrrr

secondly smartness isnt judged by your academic results...u seem to be very fickle and not know much about life outside of study...which again is the point im trying to tell all u numbnuts but have no idea about
are you by any chance related to SKA?

olay

HSC
*claps hands* this thread got hotter than the "religious affiliations" one. i'm impressed. :)

cko

HSC
nickyazn = devil's advocate. I think u guys should ALL calm down a bit and stop swearing ets it just makes this thread sound scabby nd crap.... and I think i feel the need to stick up for Ruse. I have friends that go (and used to go) to that school and surprise surprise they actually DO have lives. And when I mean life YES they'll go out to parties and YES they can also get blind drunk and stoned off their faces etc and YES they understand the concept of the cinema and movies, bowling, going to the beach, going for joyrides in their flashy cars etc. Of course there WILL be some people who are the stereotypical 'nerd' what schooL DOESN'T have them but? but stop dissing them. I think the reason y nickyazn is dissing them is prolly coz (s)he him/herself is jealous? Maybe u don't do as good at school and blame the 'nerds' for just being too smart and thus making u look dumb?? Coz right now that's what u look like to everybody on this forum, you're just making an ass of yourself.

KarmaKitten

HSC
man
i was so close to going to sefton high school, i put it on my application in year 6 but removed it for st george and got into st george instead

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Komaticom
Blah! The worst school is clearly Sefton High. It's a sh*thole!
yeah... i blame the overall poor quality of the students... (by that i dont mean academically, but rather they are generally shitty people :p)

o well cant expect much... i shouldve tried for something decent like fort st in yr 6.

or st george :D

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
looking at ur posts i see u have it in for this girl am i right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)