ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Management IS easy. But its dull, has shit assignments, and tends to always have groupwork.

Two days until this assignment is handed in. Not sure whether to celebrate or cry at the moment.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I'm teaching a lesson tomorrow based around a play the kids saw on an excursion today. Only thing is I saw this play (which was like an abstract-ish physical theatre collage thing) on 4 hours sleep with no coffee and hence don't really know what it was meant to be about. Hoping that I can bullshit my way through a discussion of it and maybe the students will come up with a meaningful interpretation among themselves. If all else fails, I've got a teacher's resource thing that attempts to unpack it to a certain extent so it should be OK.

I think the FML part is the lack of sleep and looong days (wake up before 5, go to bed around 11)...after this prac I'm totally sleeping for like an entire weekend.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I have an essay due tomorrow at 12 and I still have about 1000 words to write. Why do I do this to myself? :(

Goal for next semester: Have better time management.

HSC
I have an essay due tomorrow at 12 and I still have about 1000 words to write. Why do I do this to myself? :(

That happened to me on monday. 1500 words to write between 8am and 3pm - assignment was due at 4pm and i needed time to get to uni.
I think it was about 20 minutes late :(

lychnobity

HSC
5 assessments coming up over 2 weeks. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

rokkuguhyo

HSC

Almost finished, is rushed, below the word limit and completely shit. I'm not pulling an all-nighter because no essay is taking away my sleep. Worst essay I've ever written.

I can always make up for it in the exam, right?

HSC
Almost finished, is rushed, below the word limit and completely shit. I'm not pulling an all-nighter because no essay is taking away my sleep. Worst essay I've ever written.

I can always make up for it in the exam, right?
That certainly was my plan ;)

I have a group oral pres tomorrow at 10.30. I haven't even written my part for it, let alone printed or practiced. And the report intro, conclusion and exec summary aren't done either.

I'm not saying FML, because I had plenty of time to do this. More like Fuck my decision making.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Procrastinating out of 4000 words but otoh there appears be a blind crazy man and the worst clown in the world on ABC so at least I'll be entertained while I'm avoiding work. Fuck professors who set badly worded essay questions.

... and now a troop of chavvy dwarves/midgets??

rokkuguhyo

HSC
That certainly was my plan ;)

I have a group oral pres tomorrow at 10.30. I haven't even written my part for it, let alone printed or practiced. And the report intro, conclusion and exec summary aren't done either.

I'm not saying FML, because I had plenty of time to do this. More like Fuck my decision making.
Wow, and I thought I had it bad. But it's actually pretty reassuring knowing that I'm not the only one who's screwed for tomorrow :D
And yeah, fuck my decision making as well.

Good luck with all that. :uhoh:

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Ok so had the first GROUP marketing assignment, which was CRAP! Finished on the last day! Never doing it again! ARGH! NOW 4 assignments, 2 due in 2 weeks! AAAAAAARGH! AND PERDISCO IS GONNA BE CRAZY!!

P.S. forgot to mention the one due in 2 weeks is ANOTHER group mktg assi with the same people! :S Also, it's an oral presentation, no ppt, and two haven't got good english, one of those two has horrible analytical skills too! He's a good guy though... :(

Last edited:
HSC
Wow, and I thought I had it bad. But it's actually pretty reassuring knowing that I'm not the only one who's screwed for tomorrow :D
And yeah, fuck my decision making as well.

Good luck with all that. :uhoh:
speeding through my oral presentation now. I only have to speak for 3-4 minutes, and a good portion of mine will be telling a bitchy story that happened at work last week (its for management :(). About 1/3 of the way through.
But thanks! And good luck as well :D

HSC
oral presentation now written :) just have to hope that where i've said "as nikki said before" or "as steph will soon discuss" actually works out with what nikki and steph are actually planning on saying.

Raix

HSC
Stayed up till 2:30 last night...morning finishing off my accounting assignment. But woohoo everything balanced, even the post cosing TB. Sucked that it wasn't even because of procrastination...kind of.

HSC
oral pres went good, but now i need to get started on the report. due tomorrow, i still have to do all the stuff i mentioned above.

I think my group are starting to get annoyed with me that its not done yet :( Fair enough.

lychnobity

HSC
oral pres went good, but now i need to get started on the report. due tomorrow, i still have to do all the stuff i mentioned above.

I think my group are starting to get annoyed with me that its not done yet :( Fair enough.
Haha, get off bos lady!

Too tired from my fked up timetable; slept for 15h straight today. Must cram perdisco, matlab tests, algebra, management assignment, submission question, catch up on 2 months of readings for management, 4 weeks of accounting, 6 chapters for micro, and 9 weeks of algebra.

AND THEN, start revising for final exams.

I've successfully set myself up for a month of hell; what a good job I've done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)