ITT: We discuss what you would DO to a pregnagnt girl if she was your Girlfriend (1 Viewer)

stefgi32

Meh
HSC
N/A
Wear all the consequences like a man.
Exactly what this guy said..so giving you a rep btw. Though I would ask the girl if she wouldn't mind giving the child up for adoption and insist on it, as down the line I know I'll be kicking myself for such a decision once they start answering back and being all hyperactive, spastic and annoying....wasting my teenage years and 20's adulthood (what is meant to be the time of my life) looking after an ungrateful brat.......if they're good kids that is a different story, but being realistic I'll probably get myself a brat......if not though, well I'm screwed but that's my fault for not keeping my thing in my pants.

Luckily, I like guys...and it's scenarios like this which make me grateful that I am.

Hanakiri

HSC
Abortion should never be a means of birth control.

Would consider putting it up for adoption, otherwise bear the consequences of ones own mistakes.

Unsatisfied

HSC
If she wanted an abortion, I would try my best to talk her out of it. I don't know many girls who would have an abortion. Girls seem to get even more emotional than me, a guy, about pregnancies and are generally either thrilled, excited, happy or upset about being pregnant. I don't know many girls who would go ahead with an abortion even though they did not want to have a baby. Many women would agree that abortion is murder and cruel; you are killing a living thing without even asking its permission. Babies and foetuses have a right to self-determination. That's why I am not only anti-abortion but also anti-circumcision.

The doctors or surgeons who perform abortions must be sick in the head. Who would want that job? Equally, who want want to be a paediatric surgeon whom circumcises children without their informed consent? Some doctors are just sick in the head and should be suspended from medical practice

Once a girl-friend (not dating) of mine missed her period. I don't know if she got pregnant because she never told me. Maybe it was just an irregular, pubescent menstrual cycle where the period doesn't come every single month. She wasn't on the pill, so her periods would have been irregular...

But it spooks me out to this day that Porsche may have had an abortion (it's highly unlikely that she did).

During the time I thought she was pregnant she threw up/vomited at school on five separate occasions. Morning sickness?
foetuses dont have a right to self determination you twat theyre less of a being than a retarded calf.. do you eat meat? dont you think those poor cows have a right to self determination too you ignorant tool? do you jack off? dont you think each and every one of your little sperms have a right to self determination? do you cum into a little container every single time and send it off to a spermbank? no, you dont you hypocritical fuckstick and guess what? your sperm have no more of a capacity to 'self-determine' what they want than a useless foetus does.

As for circumcision, theres not one guy i know who looks back and thinks 'oh my god why did my parents have to circumcise me I WISH I WAS FUCKING LEFT UNCUT FUCK MY LIFE'.. in fact most cases are the other way around, with guys wishing they had been circumcised and ending up having to go through the procedure after their penis has fully developed, which is a much more risky process than doing it to an infant. Although the general consensus is that whichever way they are, guys dont give a fuck and just accept it whether theyre cut or uncut so who gives a shit just leave it up to the parents.

Typical idiot doing studies of religion.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I would love and care for her and the child during the pregnancy and its life. Don't be cruel. An embryo is alive as soon as the egg is fertilised. A foetus doesn't like being killed
a feotus doesnt like shit.
It isnt actually born yet right.

if a girl is stupid enough to get impregnated by u then u deserve ur little bastard child family

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
foetuses dont have a right to self determination you twat theyre less of a being than a retarded calf.. do you eat meat? dont you think those poor cows have a right to self determination too you ignorant tool? do you jack off? dont you think each and every one of your little sperms have a right to self determination? do you cum into a little container every single time and send it off to a spermbank? no, you dont you hypocritical fuckstick and guess what? your sperm have no more of a capacity to 'self-determine' what they want than a useless foetus does.

As for circumcision, theres not one guy i know who looks back and thinks 'oh my god why did my parents have to circumcise me I WISH I WAS FUCKING LEFT UNCUT FUCK MY LIFE'.. in fact most cases are the other way around, with guys wishing they had been circumcised and ending up having to go through the procedure after their penis has fully developed, which is a much more risky process than doing it to an infant. Although the general consensus is that whichever way they are, guys dont give a fuck and just accept it whether theyre cut or uncut so who gives a shit just leave it up to the parents.

Typical idiot doing studies of religion.
Thank u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)