ITT: we reminisce the old kids shows from the 80s-90s on abc kids (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
also this stop motion one where they had this weird music going and they were cutting up fruit and veges and sculpturing it
I think it was a spanish show, if I remember correctly. Though I could be wrong.

philphie

Banned
HSC
OMG YES, I can't remember its name but yeh I know what you mean. That was the weirdest fucking music they played, some opera like stuff.
the fruit one or the blobby things? the blobby things was so emptional. when i think about it now it was first class animation, great art. too bad i don't the name to find it again and to really appreciate it for what it was

HSC
Uni Grad
Someone will come to our rescue I am sure, it was fruit and yeh it was pretty decently still photo animated. Seemed kinda pointless and weird to me, I just wanted a reason for why the fruit turned into <whatever creature/object in that ep> and randomly threw a festival before returning to the basket, lol.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
in the 90's pokemon was the real shit alright, the games and the epic episodes of ash and his gay yellow friend :D

thats why i caught them all, 9000!!! of them lol

and i played all the games, and did some neat glitches, one of pickachu vs Michael Jackson lol

Pickachu use thunderbolt

Michael Jackson used BEAT IT! lol

pickachu fainted lol

Michael Jackson used molest!

CENSORED! lol :spin:

yea its funny, type on you-tube, it was a classic, btw i didnt come up with the glitch, i performed one glitch and it stuffed my game lol.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Michael Jackson used BEAT IT! lol
There was the MJ video game. Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. I forget what system. Maybe NES or SNES...

philphie

Banned
HSC
Someone will come to our rescue I am sure, it was fruit and yeh it was pretty decently still photo animated. Seemed kinda pointless and weird to me, I just wanted a reason for why the fruit turned into <whatever creature/object in that ep> and randomly threw a festival before returning to the basket, lol.
nah did a search, nothing came up, it willbe lost forever

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
nah did a search, nothing came up, it willbe lost forever
What did you type in?

BTW, you can go on to the ABC website a find a list of all the kids shows they've aired.

philphie

Banned
HSC
What did you type in?

BTW, you can go on to the ABC website a find a list of all the kids shows they've aired.
lol was phoenix just talking when he said someone will come to our rescue, or was that what he (i) thought the title was? haha

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lol was phoenix just talking when he said someone will come to our rescue, or was that what he (i) thought the title was? haha
I believe just talking. :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lawl, more just why someone would make the show in the first place, maybe just to promote randomness.
To intrigue the thought processors of young children :) Hell, it worked for us.

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, was talkin about someone who knew coming to bestow his/her knowledge upon us thus enlightening us in our nostalgic moment.

EDIT: So many shows to look though..could be called anything lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
EDIT: So many shows to look though..could be called anything lol
I've done it before. You can usually eliminate a lot straight up.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Soupe opera?

Looks to be it.
Has to be.

Animated fruit and vegetables emerge from a basket. They cut themselves up and reshape themselves into a live animal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)