James Ruse Agricultural High (1 Viewer)

theviet

HSC
Does anyone know people who has been accepted in to James Ruse (yr 11 2009) but has declined their offer?

HSC
quite a few people do..
moreso from year 6 > 7

had two ppl in primary that made it
both declined..

one went to syd boys on an acceleration thingy
and the other went to his local comprehensive high school

MedKid

HSC
wait... hold up a sec why would someone Decline James Ruse
thats liek Rank 1 always gets good Results for HSC

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
vtfan said:
travel difficulties?
Well, why would they even apply in the first place if they made a decision to decline?

I am pretty sure he/she would have looked into that kind of issue before applying.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
Well, why would they even apply in the first place if they made a decision to decline?

I am pretty sure he/she would have looked into that kind of issue before applying.
some people do it merely to show that they have the ability to make it into the top school. declining the offer makes them seem even more high class.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Well, some people may have applied for scholarships and got them, and couldn't go?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Boxes said:
some people do it merely to show that they have the ability to make it into the top school. declining the offer makes them seem even more high class.
That's highly idiotic. Any retard who does that shouldn't even have any privilege to apply in the first place.

Aznmichael92

HSC
well i did have a friend who got into james ruse, however, his parents decided to move to melbourne during christmas break. Such a pitty actually...

bawd

HSC
I heard James Ruse kicks out students who are not achieving as well as they are expected of as a JR student?

Explains why they are able to maintain their rank.

Zephyrio

HSC
I declined their offer, after having been accepted for entry into year 11 in 2007.

And I don't regret it. At all. :) I go to a wonderful school, and I don't care how much crap it puts up with.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
bawd said:
I heard James Ruse kicks out students who are not achieving as well as they are expected of as a JR student?

Explains why they are able to maintain their rank.
Sounds a lot of like UAI envy.

Seriously, just because you don't go to a good school doesn't mean you can't have a fulfilling life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)