James Ruse Agricultural High (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
haha i heard at james ruse when they talk about uais, they don't go 80 or 70 or 90 or what not.
instead, they go; point XX. :rofl:

lionking1191

HSC
u-borat said:
haha i heard at james ruse when they talk about uais, they don't go 80 or 70 or 90 or what not.

A: so how did you go?
B: ...[heavy sigh] 55
A: [awkward silence]..what happened?

:hammer:

Zephyrio

HSC
Yeah, it's true actually.

My friend who transferred to NSG also talks like that. LOL.

bawd

HSC
Enobarbus said:
Sounds a lot of like UAI envy.

Seriously, just because you don't go to a good school doesn't mean you can't have a fulfilling life.
Good point, but you haven't answered my question. I do think a good school opens up greater opportunities in life. Actually, let me rephrase that. I meant a good UAI.

lol @ UAI envy, and .XX UAI talk.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
No, they don't. From memory, the only person ever kicked out of ruse was a guy who hacked the school system and got about 23 pages of people's personal information and stuff o_o

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
bawd said:
I heard James Ruse kicks out students who are not achieving as well as they are expected of as a JR student?

Explains why they are able to maintain their rank.
I don't think Public Schools are allowed to do that.

bawd

HSC
x jiim said:
No, they don't. From memory, the only person ever kicked out of ruse was a guy who hacked the school system and got about 23 pages of people's personal information and stuff o_o
LOL.

I heard they have discussions with students who aren't performing well (I think most schools do that, actually), and that probably led to the assumption that they must kick out their students. Must be a bit of James Ruse Envy going around. :)

theviet

HSC
Does anyone know someone who made it into year 11 2009 at James Ruse?

aeiss

HSC
bawd said:
I heard James Ruse kicks out students who are not achieving as well as they are expected of as a JR student?

Explains why they are able to maintain their rank.
nop. in last 5 years iirc two students have been 'encouraged' to 'complete their hsc' elsewhere (ie. at a local high school) as a result of poor decision making on their part. one of them, yeah, did something to the network (piece of shit anyway don't know why you'd bother), and other guy appeared on today tonight this year.

u-borat said:
thats what the smart kids do. everyone else cries in a corner.
just because you go to james ruse doesnt mean you'll kick butt (although you're more likely to, especially if you're transferring in. good luck and study hard.)

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
aeiss said:
other guy appeared on today tonight this year.
I think he was actually "suspended". So he did his exams at Cumbo (I wouldn't mind the air-conditioned hall either), and ended up getting 99.90.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh right, that guy. LOL. It was the last assembly forever for year12 and he sort of ran on stage and flashed the principal in front of the entire school. Yeah, he got suspended and had to do his exams at cumbo ==

Aplus

HSC
N/A
x jiim said:
Oh right, that guy. LOL. It was the last assembly forever for year12 and he sort of ran on stage and flashed the principal in front of the entire school. Yeah, he got suspended and had to do his exams at cumbo ==
l0l with a skirt yeah?

G

gmail92

x jiim said:
awww,, my school sounds so boring in comparison. and girra's such a hole -.-

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
One of my best friends rejected going to Ruse in Year 11. His parents wanted him to go. He didn't want to leave all his friends.

I caught up with one of our defectors yesterday. Apparently all the 08er's got pulled in for a grade talk because they were only averaging 98.5 or something, based on their trial marks. Oo so the 99.XX could be plausible. I didn't think to ask.

Zephyrio

HSC
Yeah, because a 98.5 average is so terrible.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :))

Last edited:

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Zephyrio said:
Yeah, because a 98.5 average is so terrible.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. :))
Yeah, it means they might not have as strong a hold on first place as other years. Shock horror! =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)