James Ruse Agricultural High (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with Namu. I don't believe that you can truly be 'laid back' at such a competitive and 'intellectual' school... it's near impossible. It's like a minimum of 4hours study per night and I'd suspect at least 6 from basically all the students there, which isn't exactly laid back.

dp624

HSC
I agree with Namu. I don't believe that you can truly be 'laid back' at such a competitive and 'intellectual' school... it's near impossible. It's like a minimum of 4hours study per night and I'd suspect at least 6 from basically all the students there, which isn't exactly laid back.
i didn't go anywhere near 4 hours a day during schooltime
probably only barely got over that during student break, but that's it dude. i seriously doubt that many people went over 3, if at all

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
It's not the hours that count.. its how much effective study that gets done that counts.. Study smart, not hard.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Yeah, if it weren't for having a insnae maths teacher I would have much less homework. Not like doing that much maths is a bad thing..

pillar

HSC
I'd imagine that the teaching AT school at Ruse would be so effective that they wouldn't really have to do heaps at home during prelim/leadup to HSC. Plus they'd be naturally smarter as well lol..

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd imagine that the teaching AT school at Ruse would be so effective that they wouldn't really have to do heaps at home during prelim/leadup to HSC. Plus they'd be naturally smarter as well lol..

I agree

dp624

HSC
I disagree. The teachers are mostly good, but as mentioned, there's a few sub-par ones. I think it's mainly due to student motivation that Ruse can do so well

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
generally the only reason for a family to reject that offer is if the child has since died. sometimes these families accept anyway.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
So whats it like going to ruse? any different? does it feel better or like u know u'll do good even if u dont try as hard?

also mind sharing any study tips or techniques? :)

thanks

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm... what about the books, I bet you use the best books available too

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)