James Ruse Agricultural High (2 Viewers)

chaldoking

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: James Ruse Agricultural High

tommykins said:
False.
And i don't see any relevance of their exams being easy/hard making their school the topschool in the state?
Have you seen JRAHS UAI statistics?

Numbers

Banned
HSC

chaldoking said:
Baby, have you seen my statistics?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: James Ruse Agricultural High

chaldoking said:
Yes...whats your point?

There have been 70's and 80s you know.

chaldoking

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: James Ruse Agricultural High

tommykins said:
Yes...whats your point?

There have been 70's and 80s you know.
LOL even with that their median UAI is 99.55 :| :| :|

By the way the whole trick is pulling each others marks closer together, so that the pecertenage difference between ranks is minimal. Thats what a mate of mine told me who has heaps of sources from that school - and I forgot but this has something directly to do with their assessments etc

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
chaldoking said:
If you go to resources and look at the JRAHS past papers you find a trend that begins to form ie "open book tests" :)
Dude, you don't even go to Ruse and you're spewing up all this bullshit about "open book tests", rigged ranking systems (what the hell are you referring to here?) and the lowest UAI being 97.

PLEASE get your FACTS if you're going to criticize, because now you just look like a ignorant idiot.

Firstly, do you even know what MEDIAN means? It's the middle mark, and therefore there's half the grade that has a lower UAI than 99.55. That can range anywhere from 0-99.55, to clarify. And yes obviously, there are people who get 70s and 80s every year, and even someone who got 35.

Wow, your mate has so many "sources", I mean that's really got to be RELIABLE information, huh? I'm so sick of hearing people say Ruse has "tricks" to pull everyone up together - and great explanation, I really got what you were saying there. Obviously you know jack shit about this so-called "trick" Ruse apparently has, because simply, it does not exist.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
phosphorescent said:
Dude, you don't even go to Ruse and you're spewing up all this bullshit about "open book tests", rigged ranking systems (what the hell are you referring to here?) and the lowest UAI being 97.

PLEASE get your FACTS if you're going to criticize, because now you just look like a ignorant idiot.

Firstly, do you even know what MEDIAN means? It's the middle mark, and therefore there's half the grade that has a lower UAI than 99.55. That can range anywhere from 0-99.55, to clarify. And yes obviously, there are people who get 70s and 80s every year, and even someone who got 35.

Wow, your mate has so many "sources", I mean that's really got to be RELIABLE information, huh? I'm so sick of hearing people say Ruse has "tricks" to pull everyone up together - and great explanation, I really got what you were saying there. Obviously you know jack shit about this so-called "trick" Ruse apparently has, because simply, it does not exist.
Hey, is it true that Davo Dinkum (from Fat Pizza) AKA Jabba from Nova went to your school?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
-Anfernee- said:
shut up High fag, you're just as nerdy as Ruse but you guys are just shitter in exams, sports, and life.
Wait, I thought I was complementing Ruse. :p

chaldoking said:
Yeh they do but thats because they have this 'secret method' i remember their principle was speaking about lol and his like I am unable to share that with you. Its the whole ranking system, thats all. I think Sydney Boys can beat them - but they have been focusing alot on sport, from what I heard from a guy who use to go there. Keep in mind Ruse has the "cream of the crop" another thing there principle said LOL.
Hmmm, secret method. Sounds pretty awesome to me. Too bad that that principal has retired, and now they have a female as Principal. And yeah, the day that Sydney Boys beats Ruse, it probably won't be within the next 20-30 years.

Btw, what's wrong with open book tests? They still perform well in the actual HSC exam. Assuming that all their tests are open book (which I know they aren't), they would get really high marks for their internals, but if they all fucked around in the HSC, then their marks would be scaled down heaps.

chaldoking said:
By the way the whole trick is pulling each others marks closer together, so that the pecertenage difference between ranks is minimal. Thats what a mate of mine told me who has heaps of sources from that school - and I forgot but this has something directly to do with their assessments etc
Yeah, heaps of sources. Sounds like Watergate wannabe.

gurnanik

Premium Member
HSC
wats the big thing about declining a offer from james ruse whats so good about it

benjihua93

HSC

my friends sister last year went to ruse came close to last for extension one maths and had an assesment in the 90's maybe even high 90's

Last edited:

Mothers

Banned
HSC
phosphorescent said:
Yeah lol, he went to Ruse.
AHAHAHAHAHA, wow, I'd be so interested to know what UAI he ended up with. Would you have any idea?

Have you seen him on Fat Pizza? He just sits in his caravan, wearing a G-String and smoking bong.

phosphorescent

You make me sad.
HSC
Mothers said:
AHAHAHAHAHA, wow, I'd be so interested to know what UAI he ended up with. Would you have any idea?

Have you seen him on Fat Pizza? He just sits in his caravan, wearing a G-String and smoking bong.
Haha yes and yes :p

His maths teacher is mine and mentioned he got the 35 :p

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Numbers said:
Hey, is it true that Davo Dinkum (from Fat Pizza) AKA Jabba from Nova went to your school?
Half the guys from "The Chaser" went to Sydney Grammar.

I-Love-Jesus

HSC
jasonml said:
Half the guys from "The Chaser" went to Sydney Grammar.
But those guys are obviously intelligent. They display that in all their political jokes. Some of Andrew Hansen's songs have some jokes that require deep knowledge of stuff to understand as well

serideth

Ruse '09
HSC
Ruse does NOT have open book tests. And as for the facilities you cannot compare them to a private school, so if you like your gyms and pools then you should stay where you are.

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
BradlovesJesus said:
But those guys are obviously intelligent. They display that in all their political jokes. Some of Andrew Hansen's songs have some jokes that require deep knowledge of stuff to understand as well

Yea, I agree that they are. They used to be Andrew Denton's scripwriters for his interviews; I think he was the one who supported them to be aired on TV.

chichichip

chichichichichichichi....
HSC
Lol, marathon 10-page thread reading session at 1am! Go me! :D
Anyway,
1. Ruse! Stop stealing our girls!
2. Facilities- it all depends on the school within the public schools, and what your principal does to your school. Eg., our principal came into nsg and practically went crazy spending money on technology crap, outcome= we got funding from the state because we were leading the schools in technology or whatnot, and we got smart boards and stuff. So, within that factor, we are kinda like a private school? :/ (Not that we ever asked for this random dodgy crap.)
But, we lack basic hygenic toilets. -_-''
3. I think I know who the person is (ie the person who rejected Ruse to run for house elections. )
4. *Irrelevant* Ruse has cows and chickens and bees and cabbage!!! :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)