Jan 5 Early Offers (1 Viewer)

SFinspired

HSC
Did anyone get any offers today before the huge Main Round unleashes your fate? :p

phannyfk

HSC
Got B Business and Commerce, Parramatta UWS.

Just a quick question. I have received an early offer above, but i want to see if i will be offered any other courses from my list of preferences in the main round eg. B Business at UTS(First preference). Would i still be able to accept the early offer(B Business at UWS) later on should i not receive any other offer? Is there a end date to which the early offer expires?

Thanks all, just wanna get the facts straight.

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
Got B Business and Commerce, Parramatta UWS.

Just a quick question. I have received an early offer above, but i want to see if i will be offered any other courses from my list of preferences in the main round eg. B Business at UTS(First preference). Would i still be able to accept the early offer(B Business at UWS) later on should i not receive any other offer? Is there a end date to which the early offer expires?

Thanks all, just wanna get the facts straight.

I think I remember reading that you should accept the offer, and even though you do accept, the preferences above your offer will still be considered in later rounds.

alen.d

HSC
Got B Com (Journalism) at CSU Bathurst.
Ecstatic!

alen.d

HSC
Have a friend who did that course, its meant to be awesome!
I hope so! It's supposedly really competitive as it's supposedly the best Journalism course in australia, so I'm a little shocked that I got in!
Really not looking forward to leaving Sydney though...
Question to anyone who knows, do we get the application kits in the mail or what?
CSU isn't really clear...

Andi0390

HSC
Phannyfk - Offers do generally have an "expiry" date. If you accept this offer you will still be considered for all your higher preferences in all of the rounds.

Alen.d - Once you have accepted your offer you should be mailed a package with details about what to do next.

Congratulations all!

SFinspired

HSC
Can i ask when did people apply for their preferences and based on what qualification? I applied on November 30 based on an UTS INsearch Diploma, yet I'm curious why didnt at least a few offers.

Thecorey0

HSC
Could've got an Early Janruary offer, but choose not to. Got an offer in the December round though.

X-terc

HSC
N/A
Law/Social science at UWS Parra campus. I accept it. Can we reject later on if another uni gives us an offer?

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
Business & Commerce @ UWS (Parramatta)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)