Jap vs Euro Cars (2 Viewers)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Re: Hot Hatches for sub-30k

majority of jdm kids are A-holes who think an illest sticker is gonna make gains.
do you ever see cops pull over the p plater in a r32? no. How about the fully sick civic with dat HUGE cannon? yeah they will. BECAUSE THEY ARE A HOLES!!!!!
Another stereotype...

How about all the clean r34 gtr's?

How about all the 320i bmw's with M badges on them? Same shit really.

who

HSC

You just described Jay Leno. Jay Leno has a Miata (mx5) in his collection.

That's not all you are saying. You keep changing your tune and have just centred in on something I won't deny. Early Japanese cars were copies, just as blatant as the chinese are doing. Ever since then many Japanese cars have definitely been influenced by other cars - some more than others. But so have Euro cars, I don't know why a Japanese company "copying" a European car is any different than a European company "copying" a car from another European company.
jay leno is an A HOLE too! (not kidding)

mate listen here. if Japanese cars are that great why don't majority of celebrities drive them? they drive mercs and astons! Why dont lawyers and heart surgeons drive them? because they suck. Do you think you'd see a lawyer cruising around in a trashy modded evo? nah.
European cars even have their own EURO PLATES! do you see any JAP PLATES for your little toyota 86? nah.

who

HSC

Another stereotype...

thats how bad JAP cars are. a good car is described as 'CLEAN'. "oh yeah man have you checked out that guys 'clean as' civic?"
EURO DRIVER: "man that new Mclaren hits 100 in 2.5 holy crap!"
come on seriously. "omg cool noodles guys i saw dis clean r34 omg it looks so jdm it my dream car"

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Another stereotype...

YESSS. I laugh when i see that. Just like how I saw some guy switch around the E badge to an S badge.

jay leno is an A HOLE too! (not kidding)

mate listen here. if Japanese cars are that great why don't majority of celebrities drive them? they drive mercs and astons! Why dont lawyers and heart surgeons drive them? because they suck. Do you think you'd see a lawyer cruising around in a trashy modded evo? nah.
European cars even have their own EURO PLATES! do you see any JAP PLATES for your little toyota 86? nah.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm done with arguing. Just getting ridiculous with the stereotypes and flawed analogies now.

Fonzie32

HSC

LOL nice, delete all the posts (Y)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

LOL nice, delete all the posts (Y)
They are in a new thread, as I mentioned I would do earlier. Have no place in that other thread anymore.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

thats how bad JAP cars are. a good car is described as 'CLEAN'. "oh yeah man have you checked out that guys 'clean as' civic?"
EURO DRIVER: "man that new Mclaren hits 100 in 2.5 holy crap!"
come on seriously. "omg cool noodles guys i saw dis clean r34 omg it looks so jdm it my dream car"
lololol this guy is fucked, seriously.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Why do you mention a civic and Mclaren in the same post? It's like me saying "omg bro how much better is that r35 compared to that VW UP".

Do you even own a euro car lawl, not every euro car is perfect like you make it seem like.

who

HSC

lololol this guy is fucked, seriously.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Why do you mention a civic and Mclaren in the same post? It's like me saying "omg bro how much better is that r35 compared to that VW UP".

Do you even own a euro car lawl, not every euro car is perfect like you make it seem like.
I'm saying you get people describing r34s as 'CLEAN'
i can't imagine someone buying a bugatti and the first comment you get from all your friends is.. "omg your bugatti is so clean!!!"
the whole "CLEAN" thing is about the only good thing you can comment on with jdm cars.
no one says "omg thats such a clean Mini!"
I'm saying that JDM cars are that crap all you can say about one is its "CLEAN".. seriously? nah i believe it. what else is good about one? the rickety thud when you close the door. deffs not VW solid ;)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

i can't imagine someone buying a bugatti and the first comment you get from all your friends is.. "omg your bugatti is so clean!!!"
the whole "CLEAN" thing is about the only good thing you can comment on with jdm cars.
I'm saying that JDM cars are that crap all you can say about one is its "CLEAN".. seriously? nah i believe it. what else is good about one? the rickety thud when you close the door. deffs not VW solid ;)
People say 'clean' coz fcked minds like yours just adopt the stereotypical view that all modded cars are rubbish. There are trashy modded cars out there, but it doesn't mean they all are. Open your fcking eyes

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

ceebs proving how much of a fuckwit you are.

At least someone enjoys a 120i/UP/Polo

alrxate

HSC
Love this thread and the stupidity of some people! haha!
Euro or Jap, WHO CARES??? Cars are cars, with different options, each car has its pros and cons likewise some people here, they have their stupid bias opinions especially those who do not RESEARCH...
Meh...

who

HSC
Righto.. If you're so confident that Jdm is better that euro, name ANY jap car better than a mclaren p1 or Bugatti veyron or laferrari or f40? YOU CANT EVEN COME CLOSE YOU STUPID LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you see pininfarina (worlds best car designer) jump on board with Toyota/Nissan? NO!!!!! He has no respect for jap cars!!!!!! He only deals with euros!!! FFS would you seriously buy yourself a jap car if you could play with 50k? No. No no nooooo you would go and get a euro!!!!!

Sammer

HSC
N/A
It's pretty simple really.

Japanese cars cost far less to maintain (generally) and in most cases need less maitnance.

Euro cars will often cost far more for maitnance / parts (e.g my 'euro' car regularly needs new brake pads, different grade oils, etc).

I think reliability really depends on sheer luck, and, in the longer term, how well it's maintained and serviced. And most importantly the particular car in question and how well it's been designed and engineered.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
It's pretty simple really.

Japanese cars cost far less to maintain (generally) and in most cases need less maitnance.

Euro cars will often cost far more for maitnance / parts (e.g my 'euro' car regularly needs new brake pads, different grade oils, etc).

I think reliability really depends on sheer luck, and, in the longer term, how well it's maintained and serviced. And most importantly the particular car in question and how well it's been designed and engineered.

Just my 2 cents.

I own a Nissan Pulsar GTIR... I can tell you, in the three years I've owned it I've gone through 2 gearboxes (reconditioned it the second time, didn't fuck up too much) and a clutch...

It still has small gremlins that make me less inclined to drive it and, instead, make me want to sell it... each time set me back close to $2k to fix with parts and all (and that's cheap!)

think it just comes down to the car... some Japanese cars are absolutely bulletproof, others are like mine... its just the luck of the draw and purely dependent on the car and the driver...

Personally, I have a love for both... there are some really, really good Japanese cars and some really, really good European car... but some from both sides are just terrible... My motto is "anything but an American car"... I'd rather drive those real copycat cars from China (the coffins on wheels)... old American I would absolutely drive, new American I would not be seen dead in one...

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
The GtiR Pulsars do have a reputation for that though haha, doesn't help when they've all been thrashed and modified too.

"anything but an American car"... I'd rather drive those real copycat cars from China (the coffins on wheels)... old American I would absolutely drive, new American I would not be seen dead in one...
Not even like a Viper or a C7, maybe even c5 or c6, corvette!?

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
for me it's anything but an American or Aussie car. anything muscle.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
for me it's anything but an American or Aussie car. anything muscle.
I used to be like that, but what started as appreciation of the ford barra turbo engine and the LSx then spread to liking their respective cars and yeah...

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I used to be like that, but what started as appreciation of the ford barra turbo engine and the LSx then spread to liking their respective cars and yeah...
Lsx is the shit, such a shame my dad won't put one in his torana...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)