Jap vs Euro Cars (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
for me it's anything but an American car. anything muscle.
fixed.

all owned and designed by the same people anyway.

One reason i'd drive a euro car, my friend crashed into back of a mazda in his volvo. Mazda back end completely crumpled his volvo fender was just slightly loose lol. And handling, i love the way my a4 handles, such a smooth car and its fun to play with sport mode and multironic manual xD

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Righto.. If you're so confident that Jdm is better that euro, name ANY jap car better than a mclaren p1 or Bugatti veyron or laferrari or f40? YOU CANT EVEN COME CLOSE YOU STUPID LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you see pininfarina (worlds best car designer) jump on board with Toyota/Nissan? NO!!!!! He has no respect for jap cars!!!!!! He only deals with euros!!! FFS would you seriously buy yourself a jap car if you could play with 50k? No. No no nooooo you would go and get a euro!!!!!
Yeah because the average joe can afford a ferrari or a mclaren. Jap cars are built for different enviroments too, you don't see many ferraris doing good in rally races right? Each car and brand are built with different philosophies and you cannot directly compare them unless they fall under the same price/category. I'd personally take a german car over a lexus because the same price range, but an evo X vs and Audi in the 70k range? I'd take the evo if i was driving on tracks and shit, audi for comfort.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yeah because the average joe can afford a ferrari or a mclaren. Jap cars are built for different enviroments too, you don't see many ferraris doing good in rally races right? Each car and brand are built with different philosophies and you cannot directly compare them unless they fall under the same price/category. I'd personally take a german car over a lexus because the same price range, but an evo X vs and Audi in the 70k range? I'd take the evo if i was driving on tracks and shit, audi for comfort.
This kid doesn't understand, instead "omg my 2 mill Bugatti is better than a 50k r34"

no shit...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
This pretty much sums it all up, except i'd take an old Lexus over an old Benz/Beamer/Audi but recent models it'd be case by case but most the Lexus range is overdue for a complete update now anyway...

As for whos 50k argument. 50k isn't going to get you much to "play with" if you buy a new euro car.

This kid doesn't understand, instead "omg my 2 mill Bugatti is better than a 50k r34"

no shit...
Meanwhile in Russia...

Veyron couldn't catch up after a slight bad start, love that channel. That GTR seems to have a heap of money in it though (LHD conversion!), don't know why they didn't get a sequential gearbox - would have beaten the Veyron for sure.

Last edited:

who

HSC
Come on kid you didn't read my post properly! I'm not saying what you can afford. I'm saying just NAME a jap car that's better than what I listed! Any price range. Come on.. An LFA? That's about as close as you'll get. No one replies to my questions, they just say omg like jap cars are for budget..
You Ignore all of my points cos you have nothing to say in return.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
An LFA? That's about as close as you'll get.
Comparing cars is fairly subjective, especially for badge snobs like yourself. Many people would argue that the LFA is indeed a better car than the others you listed. I can't comment on that since I haven't driven any.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This pretty much sums it all up, except i'd take an old Lexus over an old Benz/Beamer/Audi but recent models it'd be case by case but most the Lexus range is overdue for a complete update now anyway...

As for whos 50k argument. 50k isn't going to get you much to "play with" if you buy a new euro car.

Meanwhile in Russia...

Veyron couldn't catch up after a slight bad start, love that channel. That GTR seems to have a heap of money in it though (LHD conversion!), don't know why they didn't get a sequential gearbox - would have beaten the Veyron for sure.
Love that channel, i was just speaking generally though. I know a handful of GTR's that could kill most super cars, although they have still have 100k + poured into them.

Come on kid you didn't read my post properly! I'm not saying what you can afford. I'm saying just NAME a jap car that's better than what I listed! Any price range. Come on.. An LFA? That's about as close as you'll get. No one replies to my questions, they just say omg like jap cars are for budget..
You Ignore all of my points cos you have nothing to say in return.
No one replies because you bitch like a girl and everyone is sick of your shit, period.

who

HSC
Comparing cars is fairly subjective, especially for badge snobs like yourself. Many people would argue that the LFA is indeed a better car than the others you listed. I can't comment on that since I haven't driven any.
You sir are a fool.

who

HSC
You still haven't told me a better jap car? Come on!

coyney

HSC
Guys someone please buy my magna so I can get a fn2r.

kthnx

who

HSC
You sir, have run out of flawed arguments.

Better in what way? You can't say figures since you spent the first half of this argument babbling on about soul.
You fucking know what way. The LFA and GTR are the only car that comes close and they are far off what any euro is!
You are the biggest pussy that knows damn well what I mean when I say in comparison to mclaren p1, Lamborghini etc.. Stop going on about other factors that have nothing to do with my argument! (Price, reliability etc..) I'm talking about the greatest cars in the world!!!!
Are you really going to put up a fight that a GTR is better than a veyron?!

coyney

HSC
JDM AS FUARRRRRKKKKKKKK

DROPPED ON ITS ASS (can't even fit my pinky under it)
DRIFT IN THE RAIN with the evo suspension system
160killer wasps
5" Varex Exhaust
Gets all da looks at kk's
0-100 in 7 seconds
Ex Detective Car so you know its spec the fuark out

CALL moey's kebabs if interested.

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You fucking know what way. The LFA and GTR are the only car that comes close and they are far off what any euro is!
You are the biggest pussy that knows damn well what I mean when I say in comparison to mclaren p1, Lamborghini etc.. Stop going on about other factors that have nothing to do with my argument! (Price, reliability etc..) I'm talking about the greatest cars in the world!!!!
Are you really going to put up a fight that a GTR is better than a veyron?!
What criteria are you judging by?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)