Jerseys (1 Viewer)

HSC

[*]Has anyone ordered theres yet?

[*]were in the middle of ordering them, heres hoping we get them by we get back next year, i'm getting LIZard Queen(c) on mine, because my name is Liz and its an inside joke cos one day i said, "I am the Lizard Queen" and i thought it was clever, so whats everyone else getting on theres?

0bs3n3

HSC
Just getting my last name. Can't be bothered making up something that I'll probably facepalm at later on in life.

Ours are being ordered in like week 7-8 or something. Due to be in first term next year.

nessarhino

HSC
We're getting jackets :D
Still designing - our school colour pretty much revolves around green and grey which is damn hard to mush into something semi-attractive.

I don't really know what to get - wouldn't get my last name because it's too common -________- ... and asian.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL, we didn't get ours til like June.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Early Feb 2010. Got something funny and is defintely not an inside joke but one everyone can have a good laugh at when they see it.

future-doctor

HSC
Damn i wanted a jersey or jacket, i actually suggested it, but the P&F council decided to choose for us. Now we have to make the choice between a plain black sweater or a plain black sweater vest. grrrr.....

Hypermelon

HSC
Getting jackets because board wont allow hoodies...teal and navy blue
Hopefully we can get them before winter

HSC
we get ours next week im getting detroit sucks on mine (slightly obsessed with almost famous) it was between that and mrs bates for a long time though. my friend angus's is the best...superfreak

jblack01

HSC
we gput ours on the last days of school last year...and let me say the look terrbile!!!!! it looks nothing like the design...so crap!!
i just got my last name

ilikebeeef

HSC

[*]Has anyone ordered theres yet?
[*]were in the middle of ordering them, heres hoping we get them by we get back next year, i'm getting LIZard Queen(c) on mine, because my name is Liz and its an inside joke cos one day i said, "I am the Lizard Queen" and i thought it was clever, so whats everyone else getting on theres?

Yep, ordered last term.

I'm getting "Europa &" then the big 10 becomes leet for "Io"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)