Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Power? Very good point. But anything the government does always has to mirror societies interests. That is what I'm taught.
haahahahah yeah that's right

killing niggers overseas is the societies interest

locking up drug offenders

jesus

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I still cannot believe this has happened. How has this happened? This was a first term government, Whitlam and Howard were polling terribly by this stage of their premierships and nobody touched them. What is wrong with this party!
I am legit not even joking when I blame this all on twitter.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Rather sadistic of you, certainly celebrate he's gone, the liberals might win now but celebrate his getting upset? Quite nasty.
All he loved was his power.

You know that, I know that.

I literally got a semi at him crying.

Don't know what to take from it.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I had the first two periods off because I was watching the Today show in the library, and I was the messenger telling everyone about the news. To be honest, I'm the worst Labor supporter in the world, because I didn't even know this was happening today! I was too busy worrying about the Socceroos match agaisnt Serbia! =P

Needless to say, the fact that we have a female PM is fantastic. It's a push forward in a country that stands for equality amongst men and women in the workplace. However, I do have some issues with Ms Gillard as the PM.

Firstly, she backstabbed KRudd by challenging his leadership. She is quoted as saying "I felt I had to challenge the leadership because it was my duty as the deputy for the last three years." Well done, Julia! Feed of the hand that gives you the food, and you hack it off. Slowly, and painfully. She could have at least left the challenge till after the election.

Secondly, her position as the Education Minister has left Government schools across the country looking more like Flanders Fields rather than actual professional learning areas. I don't know about you, but I'm looking at the progress on the library extensions at my school, and it looks pretty ordinary. The so called "education revolution" is more like an education downfall, and quite frankly a waste of money. What I'm trying to say basically is that why should this woman be PM, if she can't even do her original job well enough?

I'm not trying to say that KRudd was the best PM in the world. I'm definitely not saying that Abbott's got this in the bag (because I sincerly hope that he doesn't). What I'm trying to say is is that what ever happened to the true Aussie mateship that has existed and prevailed for so long? What ever happened to sticking up for your mates when they were down and out, and needed a helping hand? KRudd needed a helping hand for this election, and Ms Gillard has just kicked him while he's down.

Everyone remember 24/6/2010. The day Australia's parliament lost its dignity.
this is literally

the dumbest fucking thing I have ever fucking read

steph xx

HSC
i found it hilarious that the newsreaders were getting their information through text messages.
fucking text messages!
gosh

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Because he knows he'll lose his seat to the Greens anyway.
This is absolutely the *FIRST THING* I thought when I saw this. Said it in the class we were in too, everyone jeered.

I WAS RIGHT NIGGAS.

To the first federal Greens MP! (I hope that's right)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
i found it hilarious that the newsreaders were getting their information through text messages.
fucking text messages!
gosh
twitter isn't text messages you camel-fucking douchenigger

Shane_

HSC
Rothbard, why you makez like 4 postz in a row???

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I am reading the thread you uncultured charlatan

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
yeah tanner has been worried re: the greens for a while

everyone direct me to interesting videos i missed today please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)