Just a question about Indiv. and Society (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
please... why would u do a subject cause u like it, or even because of ability...

its about perving at hot chicks in empire lines! GRRR

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lmao Actually I've come to the realisation that I don't like ANY subject. But if I hadn't chosen ee1, then I never would have seen P&P!

Did you know we were asked to buy the video (s)...Thus, we can get our fix of Mr. Darcy every day! (well for you sparky, you can get ur fix of those hot chicks in empire lines) :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
mr bingley is mildly irritating...i personally like mrs bennet for entertainment ( her drama queen antics are hilarious!) :rofl:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lmao Actually I've come to the realisation that I don't like ANY subject. But if I hadn't chosen ee1, then I never would have seen P&P!

Did you know we were asked to buy the video (s)...Thus, we can get our fix of Mr. Darcy every day! (well for you sparky, you can get ur fix of those hot chicks in empire lines) :p

Already bought the DVD... :) lol

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
58... then there was a sale at GB's (Myer now... What is with that?) and i got it for like 20% off :)
Myer just make it sound poshy. It's cool though. I love the new bags!

It might sound like I'm a tight-arse, but I wouldn't pay $58 for a DVD. Hell, you can get new releases for like $30. I know it's a fantastic movie, and the behind the scenes stuff rocks, but that's kind of pushing the budget.

clerisy

HSC
It is quite pricey (though I beat you all-- $55!!!), but if you think about it, its like five-ish hours long, plus the behind the scenes, so length-wise its really about the same as two movies.

Anyway, its not like the price bothered me anyway-- I got my mum to buy it under the guise of "But its for my HSC! My entire FUTURE depends on it!"

Besides, I'd pay anything for Darcy

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Seeing as though this is a question about Indiv. and society, is anyone going to the HSC lecture days at Sydney Uni in April Holidays, or the HSC Enrichment lectures at Macq Uni in June? Both places have lectures for Indiv and society which is great. Has anyone ever been before? Please tell me I wont be wasting my time or money!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
unless im absolutely certain that a lecture has a good reputation and isnt too pricey, i wont go to any more crap shit hsc lectures for the rest of this year....most just soak up ur money and give u stuff from a textbook or syllabus, most of which u could just say "duhhhh" to!...:mad:

Take_me_Away

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
is anyone going to the HSC lecture days at Sydney Uni in April Holidays, or the HSC Enrichment lectures at Macq Uni in June? Both places have lectures for Indiv and society which is great. Has anyone ever been before? Please tell me I wont be wasting my time or money!
I was thinking about going to the one in June. My English teacher said it would be a really good experience especially coz I'm a country bumpkin.

Btw.. ur all forgetting Colonel Fitzwilliam, hes a bit of a looker :p

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
which one's colonel fitswilliam?
how bout whickim!ha! theres a techer at my school who totally reminds me of whickim.....
and i agree with the bingley lovers!hes sssssuuuuuuuchhhh a nice dude! and friendly and open and welcoming right fromthe start! not like that grumpy, stuck up, have-to-jump-into-water-to-geta-ticker outa his tocka dude! haha...
okai okai, i enjoy p&p... but i think its mainly because my class seems to love it.. if i were watchin it purely for fun. well, i wouldnt be! maybe its coz i havent finished watchin it yet.. but still... outta darcy and bingley... bingley's the one i'll rather have punce or no punce!
haha... how bout mr collins?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
they are FUNNY though...without them, P&P would be so dull

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
ALeeoH, u scare me :) BINGLY! that PUNCE!!! i thought u liked tough guys! :D
oh yeh sparky!like you eh?:rolleyes: haha.... jkz...
bingly's sweet. dont diss him!do you have a copy of the series ? if so. can i pleeease pretty please with white choc chips on top sprinkled with lightly roasted pistaccio nuts on top surrounded by gooey warm rich chocolate topping on top of creamy white, fluffy ice cream-lits of course.. you have to be healthy you know! haha....
borrow please? i sitll have to watch it finished

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)