• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

LADIES - Help! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aek

Banned
HSC
Last night i was fingering this girl in my bedroom, and i thought she was like cum'ing really hard till i looked at my hand to see it was blood and like wtf .. and the girl started panicing and it took a while to calm her down and all. My whole bed was in blood and my beautiful ck underwear was in blood and i had to get rid of all the sheets and stuff into the bin because i seriously didn't want my mum knowing about this. But that ain't my query here, can anyone explain the reasoning behind her bleeding. Did i break her hymen? Is she having her time of the month, even though she denies it. Please someone tell me.

ps. im actually a very horny guy and all, but due to this i'm anti-girl. YUK!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah you can break parts of her hymen by fingering her, and not many girls are going to let you finger them when they know they're on their rags, so she's probably not lying.

EDIT: How much blood? And why not wash them?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Are you still together with her after that encounter haha?

aek

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
How much blood? And why not wash them?
Alot of blood all at once. Yeah i gotta wash it myself though :(

and, to answer Kabeio - hell no man, i'm totally digusted from her

HSC
N/A
Have you checked your nails? In the event that you actually scratched her enough to bleed (meh, it's a possibility) then she'd probably be really embarrassed but also really disgusted with you...

In the event that she did suddenly 'get her rags' right there and then, it's a fact of life sweetie... it's not as if she deliberately chose for it to happen there and then (probably the opposite, basically all girls I know hate their periods). If you have any sort of interest in a long-term relationship with a girl, you'd better learn to be more supportive and understanding of femalekind when stuff like this happens...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Breaking her hymen is a possibility, as was damaging something "up there" with your nails.

But if there was a lot of blood its possible that her period started then.

glitterfairy is right though, this thing is going to happen again with any girl you end up with (not necessarily in that scenario where she bleeds all over your bed) but periods happen, every month, and you'll have to end up dealing with it so using this as training to be less disgusted might be a good idea?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Yeah, I'm with glitterfairy, I doubt she planned for it to happen.

Sometimes you can be too rough or whatever and break skin on either the outside or the inside. These things happen.

YOU try not being able to know what your stupid hormonal body is going to do next.

HSC
aek said:
Last night i was fingering this girl in my bedroom, and i thought she was like cum'ing really hard till i looked at my hand to see it was blood and like wtf .. and the girl started panicing and it took a while to calm her down and all. My whole bed was in blood and my beautiful ck underwear was in blood and i had to get rid of all the sheets and stuff into the bin because i seriously didn't want my mum knowing about this. But that ain't my query here, can anyone explain the reasoning behind her bleeding. Did i break her hymen? Is she having her time of the month, even though she denies it. Please someone tell me.

ps. im actually a very horny guy and all, but due to this i'm anti-girl. YUK!
holy shit!

aek

Banned
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Have you checked your nails? In the event that you actually scratched her enough to bleed (meh, it's a possibility)
Yeah why not, you got any more weird scenarios? How can i make her bleed so much with my nails for gods sake.

I understand i gotta be understanding but she was more of a booty call and i'm throwing her into the bin now.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
If it were her period, it wouldn't come in a big gush like it seemed to.

And, think of the disgust you feel at her right now. Multiply that by 100, and thats probably how she feels at you. Multiply that by 343254363546 and thats the level of disgust I feel at you.

aek

Banned
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
If it were her period, it wouldn't come in a big gush like it seemed to.

And, think of the disgust you feel at her right now. Multiply that by 100, and thats probably how she feels at you. Multiply that by 343254363546 and thats the level of disgust I feel at you.

why would she feel disgust at me for? i just probably broke her hymen .. i've done her a good favour at the expense of my beautiful bed and my ck wear :(

katy-g

HSC
Breaking the hymen will not often result in alot of blood. Im with the girls above and glitter fairy. Im sure she didnt know her periods were arriving.

I think it would come as a gush though hipsta_jess... Cos if you're contracting muscles and pushing and whatever... And its a heavy flow... well then its gonna come out.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Bodily functions should have been covered during PD/H/PE in Year 10...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
So what your saying is that if you don't know your periods are about to arrive, and you go to the toilet and discover it, your underwear is covered in gallons of blood? I think not.

And, she would be fully warranted at being disgusted at you, at your immaturity, in fact, I haven't heard anything quite like it since I was, what, about 12..

katy-g

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
So what your saying is that if you don't know your periods are about to arrive, and you go to the toilet and discover it, your underwear is covered in gallons of blood? I think not.
No... but in saying that. He was messing around in that area and causing muscles to expand and contract (which is what happens when u get fingered). So like, if it is possible for females to ejaculate viriginal fluids on a peak of orgasm or arousal... then i think its possible for them to release blood during their period as well.

Just a thought

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I concur with the above statement. You're not the only one in the relationship.

aek

Banned
HSC
sexual frustrations .. like i was kinda disappointed to be honest .. i was going to get some action JUST before she bled .. look at the luck of that!

and i treated her well and said everythings fine and all .. and she feels better too now, but deep down i'm really disgusted .. i think the HSC will be a good excuse to get away from her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)