• No keep mine

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Hyphante names and kids names

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
how does it Hero? I wouldnt care less about last names (other than conjoined names) A name is just a name geez get over it. Its not the end of the world

*~bunni~*

HSC
but wat if he has a terrible last name?!?!? like "woozlewazzle" or "agoolia" (like off the wedding singer, whats worse if ur name was julia) then think of the horror!!!
but if it was normal and sounded cool with my first name then itd b fine...

*mel*

I'm all for tradition!
Go the guys last name! And as for stupid sounding last names like Julia Goolia... yeah they suck a bit, but if u take that last name it's the biggest way u can tell the guy u love him.

*ashlea*

HSC
*~bunni~* said:
but wat if he has a terrible last name?!?!? like "woozlewazzle" or "agoolia" (like off the wedding singer, whats worse if ur name was julia) then think of the horror!!!
but if it was normal and sounded cool with my first name then itd b fine...

lol! i'd love to have a funny last name!! i think it would be hilarious!! no one would believe u when u told them your name, and those annoying pixi photo ppl who always corner u at the shops and try to sign u up 4 a discounted photo shoot would always think u were giving them a false name lol! plus no one would be able 2 keep a straight face when they said your name.. i'd accidentally leave my key card behind at the shops so they'd have 2 page me.. lol..
where is u guys sense of humour? laughing at yourself is the best!! :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i dont have the problem with last names....luckily, but as a more traditional guy, it'd be nicer if ur wife-to-be took the guys surname...jus, sumthing

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...thats the hardest part of having a baby (4 a guy) gone :D

birth sounds easy now *faints*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...y wont u just believe im not a girl!! :p

far out, im being selfish, let me be selfish damnit:)

i dont want kids atm :eek:

2 young, anutha 10 yrs :rolleyes:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
18....meaning i'd b 28....maybe its a bit late, but still...NOT NOW :)

Danoz The Great

HSC
I would hyphenate depending on the husbands last name. My last name doesn't go with a lot of things though, and I'd gladly take my husbands name if that is the case.

But I realyl hate it when letters are written "Mr. and Mrs. Joe Doe", because the wife's name isn't Joe Doe. That shits me how people do that. :chainsaw: yay chainsaw smiley lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dani_danoz said:
I would hyphenate depending on the husbands last name. My last name doesn't go with a lot of things though, and I'd gladly take my husbands name if that is the case.

But I realyl hate it when letters are written "Mr. and Mrs. Joe Doe", because the wife's name isn't Joe Doe. That shits me how people do that. :chainsaw: yay chainsaw smiley lol
im jus glad we're neva gonna meet :) i'd like 2 stay in one piece....

btw, ur a lovely person ;)

niteshade1312

HSC
I don't think I'd want to change my name, even if its not great. I want to keep my name, especially if I become famous!

Tegz

HSC
definately changing last name.. even i cant pronounce it sum times.. its german but we dont say it how the german ppl say it.. so its damn confusing
i think ill just marry a smith or a jones just to make life less complex..

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I'm taking my hubby's last name as mine sucks its Deignan (pronounced Dee-g-nan) for those of you looking confused and can you imagine hyphenating something like that? Geez love to see you try and my kids will have his last name too.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
I'm taking my hubby's last name as mine sucks its Deignan (pronounced Dee-g-nan) for those of you looking confused and can you imagine hyphenating something like that? Geez love to see you try and my kids will have his last name too.
wtf u already planning to live with this guy for that long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)