Law Orientation (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
Just a quick question, this is not about the camp, its about the actual orientation.
The uws website says the C'town law orientation is tomorrow from 2-4pm..thats held at the C'town campus..right?
Because then i checked my uws email and it said something about a law orientation day at Parramatta and i was like WTF??
Someone please help, i'm confuzzled.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
You just attend the one which will be at your campus (ie. if you will be studying your subjects at ctown, go to that orientation!)

beatboxre

HSC
Just a quick question, this is not about the camp, its about the actual orientation.
The uws website says the C'town law orientation is tomorrow from 2-4pm..thats held at the C'town campus..right?
Because then i checked my uws email and it said something about a law orientation day at Parramatta and i was like WTF??
Someone please help, i'm confuzzled.
Yer what wixxy said, you're at Campbelltown.

http://uws.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0014/120191/Orientation_times_Campbelltown_080210.pdf

The law orientation @ Parramatta is for graduate entrants, http://uws.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/120194/Orientation_times_Parramatta150210.pdf

astroe

HSC
There's one at Parramatta, as well as Campbelltown tomorrow. Just Parramatta runs first (10am - 12pm) before everyone makes a mad dash to Campelltown to repeat everything they've said. :p
And it's for us, because I got a letter in the mail telling me to go to it.

What I'm unsure about is whether I - MUST - to go to the Business and Commerce side of the Orientation days.

I Study Hard

HSC
I'm going to go to the bus/comm one aswell but it's so inconveniently timed.
6-8pm, WTF?
Oh well.
Isn't it good to go, sort of meet people and get the general gist of whats going on?
Or maybe its just good for dim people like me x_x

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
hw did u find the orientation staff(ppl with green t-shirt)

were we any good!?

i just came back from my shift..i enjoyed working and helping out new students :)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
hw did u find the orientation staff(ppl with green t-shirt)

were we any good!?

i just came back from my shift..i enjoyed working and helping out new students :)
useless =D.

but i'm sure you guys were alot of help to other people.

i think they explained it pretty well on the lecture/on the website.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
There's one at Parramatta, as well as Campbelltown tomorrow. Just Parramatta runs first (10am - 12pm) before everyone makes a mad dash to Campelltown to repeat everything they've said. :p
And it's for us, because I got a letter in the mail telling me to go to it.

What I'm unsure about is whether I - MUST - to go to the Business and Commerce side of the Orientation days.
No, you don't have to, and no, you probably shouldn't. It's a complete waste of time, as it mainly goes into combining your BBC key program with your major/submajor... which is irrelevant as you won't have a submajor!

Same, totally forgot to attend the library tour however;(
If I recall correctly they ran these most of the first week of uni!

astroe

HSC
Haha I was in the Law tour group, with the yellow paper people.
The one with the Law Administration guy.
He was pretty bad, he spoke softly and only those immediately around him could hear, and some people lagged behind.
All we did was walk around campus and see buildings, without knowing what half of them were.

I kinda just walked along the whole time, without really talking to anyone, totally out of comfort zone. D:

Last edited:

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
The Moot Court was interesting:), wasn't really what I expected though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)