Legal Studies All Nighter Thread (1 Viewer)

hamburger_eddy

HSC
anyone else pulling an all nighter filled with caffeine and case studies?:spzz:

mattopirotta

HSC
No alnighter for me but am definately gonna do reading of revision and final efforts to rememer cases and legislation :) Good luck tomorrow

Jongnie

HSC
anyone else pulling an all nighter filled with caffeine and case studies?:spzz:
HI YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME FROM ENGLISH PAPER 2..
ANYWAYS
CRIME > YOUNG OFFENDERS
HUMAN RIGHTS > CHILD SOLDIERS
CONSUMER > CREDIT
SHELTER > WUT ? I WAS GONE CAUSE OF MUSIC HSC
/brokecapsbutton
k, anyways, ima predict these topics and and study them over night so if international crime comes fucked in the buthole
anyone know a general topic to study for shelter?

SXCBEAST

HSC
i want a good nights sleep but I dont think it will happen cause ill be too excited cause tomorrow's my last exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KGZ9

HSC
i want to sleep but i'm not 100% with the content. What should i dooooooooooooooooooooooo

SXCBEAST

HSC
i want to sleep but i'm not 100% with the content. What should i dooooooooooooooooooooooo
sleep. what you lose in content you gain double in concentration + studying not focused and out of energy doesn't work too good.

xAlan

HSC
Does anyone have an idea of what question they might put for Consumer? The specimen paper had one about remedies and the other was on credit and product cert. I hope they don't have specific ones like that, why can't they put it generally :(

kroiston

HSC
Wooooo! It's my last exam and I can sleep after it forever so I might as well stay up and work my arse off for it!

Anyone aiming for a band 6?

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Wooooo! It's my last exam and I can sleep after it forever so I might as well stay up and work my arse off for it!

Anyone aiming for a band 6?
Yeah hoping for a 94 or 96 if questions are good fuarrkk

It's really not worth doing an all nighter guise get some sleep it's worth the benefits of concentration.

amandaamanda

HSC
I'll be cramming Family and Crime tonight. It won't work, but what the hell. It's my last exam. Schoolies is calling my name.

mattopirotta

HSC
Anyone got any sought of plan if the 15 mark crime section is on intenational...because Im absolutely clueless myself

Jongnie

HSC
Anyone got any sought of plan if the 15 mark crime section is on intenational...because Im absolutely clueless myself
If it's on international crime, rip paper fake heart attack, apply for misadventure. fuck legal it's so mother fucken broad

breezy262

HSC
i want a good nights sleep but I dont think it will happen cause ill be too excited cause tomorrow's my last exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exact same as me!! I've been too excited to concentrate on study properly!

hamburger_eddy

HSC
Did all nighters for bio and english advanced exams, worked well for me. Legal has sooooooo much content and i seem to be constantly doubting myself and how much i know lol. Only way for me to feel comfortable is by going over everything as close as i can to the exam :)

hamburger_eddy

HSC
Why is everyone scared of this? International crime is as easy as young offenders.. Just gotta remember da legal and non-legal responses.

Droidster

HSC
Reason why young offenders is so easy, is due to the concept of the main role of courts is aimed to deter juvenilles away from the court systems, which is reinforced through the young offenders act. International crime is more harder imo, as you (may - not 100% since new content) need to know the international conventions, domestic legislation that attempts to incorporate the shits into Australia such as the Criminal Code, and NGOs. IDK, but I just find this to be the most complex question they could ask, personally. I'd rather a broad question like, 'What is the nature of crime?' (even though that would be stupidly difficult)

My 2 cents though :p

SXCBEAST

HSC
split it into two sections

1) Intro on why we need int. crime and the influences of sovereignty. two types: Transnational and Crimes against the international community

2) Transnational:
- types of crimes
- domestic responses
- international responses

Same with Crimes against International community.

HSC
Uni Grad
The international crime, if there is any, will be about the effectiveness of the domestic and international responses.

So I'll split them into domestic and international responses and assess the effectiveness from there.

chubzy

HSC
sacrificing my body and sleeping patterns for this last exam, i don't really think legal is a subject where you need that much sleep to be prepared, esp because of all the content!
just need to know all your facts, cases, legislations, media articles and a large bottle of mother 8)

Exotic

HSC
Its 23.40 now and i want to sleep. But Legal has so much content and i basically forgot everything so had to revise all content. Read the whole textbook today and just finished cos i dont even have notes so just wanted to re-read the whole textbook. Im just gonna do a couple of key legislations and case studies and hopefully go to bed around 1. i want to sleep a bit before i wake up and study before the exam, but i have so much to do i can comfortably chuck an all nighter and still be not prepared. Im not even talking about extension history lol, im gonna study for that in the hour break between the two exams. I finished 1st internally for legal but i feel so insecure about this one honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)