Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Stefic

HSC
N/A
Could some one please upload the new syllabus notes, for legal? i am missing a few stuff :S

HSC
meh, i got like 5 days till that. I'm gonna leave it for a few days )- So far that method has failed for my previous exams, but hope it works for legal.

Stefic

HSC
N/A
meh, i got like 5 days till that. I'm gonna leave it for a few days )- So far that method has failed for my previous exams, but hope it works for legal.
Hahaha dont slack off, i was going through my Legal notes, and im missing abit, so im fixing it up now, so if you havent started, get started it is very time consuming :( !

HSC
Uni Grad
I suggest go through it NOW!
If you go through it now, the more time you have to revise, practice questions and do whatever you want to do.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
what was changed in the syllabus exactly?

section III still seems the same

HSC
Uni Grad
Crime has been changed. Human rights has been expanded from 5% to 20% of the course. The stuff from our preliminary syllabus was in the old syllabus of the HSC course.

I remember that young offenders and international crime play a bigger part of the new syllabus as opposed to the old one.

Stefic

HSC
N/A
im expecting a Section II Part B question, somthing to do with young offenders or international crime

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Crime has been changed. Human rights has been expanded from 5% to 20% of the course. The stuff from our preliminary syllabus was in the old syllabus of the HSC course.

I remember that young offenders and international crime play a bigger part of the new syllabus as opposed to the old one.
would the short answer extended response ever be on human rights instead?

and the 5 markers on crime?

HSC
Uni Grad
im expecting a Section II Part B question, somthing to do with young offenders or international crime
I'd expecting something on the lines. But don't forget the Criminal Trial process as well as Sentencing and Punishment. They can ask a question on those too.

No it wouldn't since the structure of the exam states that it will always be 20 multiple choice - 15 on crime, 5 on human rights, 15 mark short answers on human rights and 15 mark crime essay. Also given that crime is supposed to take 30% of the time and human rights being 20%, the short answer extended response will have to be on crime instead of human rights.

Stefic

HSC
N/A

the new syllabus exam paper for 2011 legal (Specimen Examination),
Part A (short answers Q21, Q22, Q23) Human rights (which is 15marks)
Part B (an extended response Q24) Crime (which is 15marks)

Stefic

HSC
N/A
would use know if Family and Consumer has changed?

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Could some one please upload the new syllabus notes, for legal? i am missing a few stuff :S
Message me if you (or anyone else), needs Crime, Human Rights, Consumer or Family notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)