log books *&^&%&^(*!!! (1 Viewer)

angie-gee

HSC
please tell me I'm not the only one that wants to burn theirs?

I'm atleased 6 weeks behind.. have spent the past week and a half trying to get up to date- there's just so much.

who's trying to make theirs look pretty? or are you just chucking everything in?

I understand why they want us to hand in or do log books.. but whyyyy, they fluck through.. look at a few things, atleased give it a mark or something? :(

with logbooks of those that are doing design, do they look at ours more then they do for those that are performing because we send them in?

man, (*&^%$#%^&*()!!!!!!!! so frustrated

marak92

HSC
im finding it quite odd that at my new school...a performing arts school which i got in for drama, they havent even said a word about logbooks...what hell mayan?

angie-gee

HSC
im finding it quite odd that at my new school...a performing arts school which i got in for drama, they havent even said a word about logbooks...what hell mayan?
looks like you wont be doing your HSC till next year..

when you start talking about your IP and GP next year you'll know what I mean, lol

at first I had no idea where to start or even how I was mean to do it, it took me a few weeks but I figured out where to start and now I'm on a roll, lol (even though I'm still about a 6ish weeks behind where I should be haha)

Nightsarah

HSC
I HATE people who spend hours and hours making theirs look pretty. I took a look at a few others in my class and they only had like 2 pages that they told me they had spent hours and hours painting and sticking in pretty bits of ribbon. I on the other hand have 20 pages of less colourful bullcrap but I have much more content and research. I really don't understand how you can be behind in the logbook - don't you just use it as a place to store your research and development? It helps me greatly so I'm always on top of it. It just really gets on my nerves when people colour it in. It's about your development as an actor and your performance; not how pretty you can make the pages.

angie-gee

HSC
I took a look at a few others in my class and they only had like 2 pages that they told me they had spent hours and hours painting and sticking in pretty bits of ribbon.
bahahahaha, you talking about me Sarah? :p

:angel:

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
my logbook is this thing heaving with papers and notes and tape and scribbles, brochures, tickets, post-it notes, business cards, photos. And i'm only doing IP performance! You can put it anything thats relevant, that's why i like logbooks.

Ido use coloured textas though, but mine is far from pretty. I just put in a little effort to make it look neat, so it's readable!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just write a page for each week that you're working on your IP. I ended up with over 50 typed pages, with relatively minimal effort needed.

Nightsarah

HSC
bahahahaha, you talking about me Sarah? :p

:angel:
Haha i was actually reffering to our dearest Emily. God love her but spending 4 hours on a painting just isn't the best idea haha.
Although yours looks good you have content, and because you're doing design I think that is a different story. You need to have ribbons and shit.

Last edited:

angie-gee

HSC
Haha i was actually reffering to our dearest Emily. God love her but spending 4 hours on a painting just isn't the best idea haha.
Although yours looks good you have content, and because you're doing design I think that is a different story. You need to have ribbons and shit.
haha, I want to see it. I'm liking her piece, it suits her really well. and I love your little crow, haha.. did you figure out how to get the feathers to stick down?

admit it.. my black lace and dark red ribbon is hawt :p lol

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Put an LCD screen in there, with an interview of yourself about your project.

cassiecocaine

HSC
All I've done is written my logs, I'm up to date with that, but I haven't put stuck them in my book yet! So, I've got alot of pretty-ing to do. haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)