LoL thread (2 Viewers)

annick1234

HSC
N/A
mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard vmariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard vmariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard mariel lombard
y r u so obsessed with her

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
I leave the music playing in the background sometimes lol it's pretty cool
I had a problem recently where the music didn't even stop after logging in... I didn't do anything about it. Does anyone know any fun ways to get banned? I kinda want to quit but in style... :cool2:

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh god, demoted back to Bronze 5. How the eff am I gonna get out of low elo?

Kaido

be.
HSC
^ You dont

I suggest making a new acc and getting min 9 wins for promos, and using your b5 as a mule for drills

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Yup, I have another account. Guessing its time to put my hopes into that one.

thanks for the offer, but it's cool lel
if u atleast get to silver u wont have to deal with the oce trash

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
if u atleast get to silver u wont have to deal with the oce trash
Referring to Bronze aren't you? Lol!

yea well, I always play assassin champs, and I carry hard, but it's impossible to carry a team full of uncarryble (new word ;)) people. Tbh, not to brag, but I deserve at least silver. Most of the time I get placed with trash teams. If someone feeds unintentionally, they get the hate from the entire team. I have only had one good team is solo queue, and in that game, they enemy team surrendered lel

plus is bringing someone else with you into ranked good?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

yea well, I always play assassin champs, and I carry hard, but it's impossible to carry a team full of uncarryble (new word ;)) people. Tbh, not to brag, but I deserve at least silver. Most of the time I get placed with trash teams. If someone feeds unintentionally, they get the hate from the entire team. I have only had one good team is solo queue, and in that game, they enemy team surrendered lel

You're going to get shit people as often as the enemy team, saying you get placed with shit teams is a pretty shit excuse to justify your division tbh. There's a reason why when someone who's gold for eg makes a smurf usually ends up in gold/high silver, it's because they deserve to be there

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, sorry mate. But if you think you're silver, you shouldn't be where you are.

If that were the case, in each of your games, it would be 5 bronzes v 4 bronze & 1 silver (if you claim to be). So over many games, you would eventually start climbing.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Nah, sorry mate. But if you think you're silver, you shouldn't be where you are.

If that were the case, in each of your games, it would be 5 bronzes v 4 bronze & 1 silver (if you claim to be). So over many games, you would eventually start climbing.
Maybe you're right. (I did brag a bit). I am bronze material :(

but honestly, people say that it takes times to get out of bronze, but I disagree, I climbed to bronze 3, then back to bronze 5 again. The thing is, I don't do that bad, its just that the enemy team is better, or our team has an afk/feeder.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

nope oce in general is shit(and toxic, but thats the fun part), its the worst server compared to others, why do u think oce never goes to worlds?
and im not going to bother arguing about where u belong, the more u play the closer u will get to your true region, you can either accept it and improve yourself or continuing thinking you're "silver"

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
nope oce in general is shit(and toxic, but thats the fun part), its the worst server compared to others, why do u think oce never goes to worlds?
and im not going to bother arguing about where u belong, the more u play the closer u will get to your true region, you can either accept it and improve yourself or continuing thinking you're "silver"
Damn :(

True man, I just need to keep playing and shut up and suck up losses and don't blame anyone for them haha.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i disagree. its mainly due to our late entry into the competitive esports scene. and our top teams don't get to scrim against other top teams from other regions. the russians/turkish scrim against LCS and Challenger teams. We aren't ever exposed to losing situations until world qualifications/international tournaments so its hard to adapt when that is the case, as seen in the IWC.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, how does ranked teams work? Is it similar to solo queue, but just with the entire team?

Considering joining a team that's why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)