• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
it might be an attack to create chaos in the london transport system, 2 have died and alot more injured if they wanted to kill alot of people and really make a big statement in thier attacks why didnt they do it yesterday in london when hundreds of people where in Trafalgar Square for the Olympic announcement.

persephone

HSC
How bad is that timing? When did the networks start showing the news (e.g. BBC world etc.)? One of the stations said it might be Al Qaeda.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
shortygb said:
it might be an attack to create chaos in the london transport system, 2 have died and alot more injured if they wanted to kill alot of people and really make a big statement in thier attacks why didnt they do it yesterday in london when hundreds of people where in Trafalgar Square for the Olympic announcement.
Major security already there.. Guards on the lookout for that kind of activity.
IF it was/ is a terrorist related attack, then the key is always 'suprise' . When people are least expecting, thats whats happened with the major attacks in the past.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well this puts the whole G8 agenda on hold.

Unfortunately the Live 8 concerts will have been for nothing

tattoodguy

breaking? what was the war over then?

iraq didnt do anything to us?

nor did they have weopons?

nor did they have any imminent plans to attack us?

so what was the war for?

If you think we have a right to attack iraq for some reason - dont u think its fair that they attack us?

To me its just about supporting the under dog, i fucking hate certain races etc, but like i still support them cos i mean they are being bulllied etc for no reason.

I dont liike the fact we, as a nation send our army to die for a bull shit war. you wouldnt like to volunteer to protect ur country and then die just so your government could get cheaper oil.

If civilians have to die, to make us relise war is wrong so be it, id rather civilians die than the soldiers.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
yeah london would have been in high spirits over the olypic thing, lots of celebrating etc,

its nice of the terrorists for supppying some fire works etc to celebrate such an occasion :)
You fucking cunt, I hope you fucking die, or at least have something like this happen to you when you have family members over there. You are fucking worthless.

Far out, this isn't good..

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
shortygb said:
cause there would have been alot of security there.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Well, theres a very big chance. anti-mathmite rightly stated the IRA could be making a comeback too, they've been relativly dormant for a while.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Deus said:
Well this puts the whole G8 agenda on hold.

Unfortunately the Live 8 concerts will have been for nothing
You mean they weren't already?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
Well, theres a very big chance. anti-mathmite rightly stated the IRA could be making a comeback too, they've been relativly dormant for a while.
The IRA doesn't do their attacks like this. Usually they focus on Police and military targets, one at a time. A multiple explosion attack on civillians is unprecedented for them.

tattoodguy

i dont know alot about ira etc etc.

and the whole g8 thing.

but i mean, if they wanta blow up stuff for watever reason - thats coool, its good tv viewing.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:

nah not true . they didnt know if london would win or not

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hfis said:
The IRA doesn't do their attacks like this. Usually they focus on Police and military targets, one at a time. A multiple explosion attack on civillians is unprecedented for them.

True that, they may be terrorists, but atleast their attacks are focused on actual targets rather than masses of innocents with nothing to do with their suffering.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
tattoodguy said:
breaking? what was the war over then?

iraq didnt do anything to us?

nor did they have weopons?

nor did they have any imminent plans to attack us?

so what was the war for?

If you think we have a right to attack iraq for some reason - dont u think its fair that they attack us?

To me its just about supporting the under dog, i fucking hate certain races etc, but like i still support them cos i mean they are being bulllied etc for no reason.

I dont liike the fact we, as a nation send our army to die for a bull shit war. you wouldnt like to volunteer to protect ur country and then die just so your government could get cheaper oil.

If civilians have to die, to make us relise war is wrong so be it, id rather civilians die than the soldiers.
i can't seem to recall john howard starting the war on iraq though :confused:
nor can i remember the grounds of starting the war being to murder iraqi civilians?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
i dont know alot about ira etc etc.

and the whole g8 thing.

but i mean, if they wanta blow up stuff for watever reason - thats coool, its good tv viewing.

so you want all networks to show the same tihng for days on end??? like after 9/11. pff your an idiot

tattoodguy

hfis said:
You fucking cunt, I hope you fucking die, or at least have something like this happen to you when you have family members over there. You are fucking worthless.

Far out, this isn't good..

there is no need to get personal. I didnt blow anything up so dont blame me.

blame ur government :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think it's just G8 somehow, but rather the manifestation of other anti-Western agendas at a convenient time.

RyBo

HSC
sorry to be realistic, but money doesn't do that much for africa, especially raised by G8.

Free trade is useful, medical aid could be, but if you save 200 million people, you've got to feed 200 million people, and most countries don't think about that.

Any money you give gets used in administration, then used to fund some warlords private army.

Once again, this attack proves that the US needs to get nastier with terrorists.

I reckon, DNA test everyone in the middle east.
If someone's DNA turns up at the site of a terrorist attack, send the marines to go and vist everyone related to the same terrorist and kill them.
No more terrorist issues.

Sure, commiting suicide for allah is ok, but would you do it if everyone related to use died as well?? Probably not.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've been watching Sky News for nearly 45 minutes, it's fucking scary whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)