Looking for a tutor who can go to Burwood area (1 Viewer)

bluecrisps

HSC
Looking for an experienced english tutor at Burwood Library or at my home. I am currently in year 10 and would like to improve my english. I would like a tutor that is not over priced ($20-$35 p/h or even cheaper :D), have good experience, done well in english is dedicated and has done advanced english and english EXTENSION 1 because I'm going to do that next year and would like the same tutor to continue with. Thank you.

Please pm me or email me at bluecrisps@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Requirements: At least 99 ATAR?

Really? You're going to say no to an absolutely outstanding tutor who is very dedicated and very organised and very good at teaching if he or she only has an ATAR of 98.95?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
how about 98.65 ATAR

really, if you're going to discriminate based on ATAR... you're not doing it right.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Looking for a private tutor to help in Maths, English, Science (Chem+Bio) and maybe Legal studies
Requirements: At least 98.7 ATAR, some experience in tutoring high schoolers, Inexpensive fees (Free to $35 p/hr)
Currently in year 10.
What Shadowdude said. ATAR is important, but their results in the subjects they tutor are far more important.

HSC
I finish hsc this year i can tutor u end of year LOL depending on what atar i get of cousre ^_^
im up for legal studies only LOL

Shadowless

HSC
Looking for a private tutor to help in Maths, English, Science (Chem+Bio) and maybe Legal studies
Requirements: At least 90 ATAR, some experience in tutoring high schoolers, Inexpensive fees (Free to $35 p/hr), good in subjects they provide
Currently in year 10.
You Sir, are looking for a unicorn.

HSC
Uni Grad
well ATAR is not relevant, as long as they've got band 6 in the subject AND can tutor it well.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
To be fair, I know if I'm going to spend money on private tutoring, I'd like to have the tutor with an ATAR of 99+ as it is a good indication that they have done well
However, like 4025808 said, you should check what marks they got for the subject they are teaching

Best example seanieg89: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=269320 => His maths academic credentials are one of the best on the site and he didn't get 99+

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
To be fair, I know if I'm going to spend money on private tutoring, I'd like to have the tutor with an ATAR of 99+ as it is a good indication that they have done well
However, like 4025808 said, you should check what marks they got for the subject they are teaching

Best example seanieg89: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=269320 => His maths academic credentials are one of the best on the site and he didn't get 99+
Fair call, but some people are looking for 'overall' mentoring/guidance with the HSC in addition to tutoring in a single subject.

bluecrisps

HSC
You Sir, are looking for a unicorn.
Yea, but I just hoped it'd be easier and more beneficial with one tutor than multiple ones so that they'd know what to work with me on, depending on my levels in other subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)