...Lord Of The Rings... (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha I had no idea either. I didn't really want to see it in the first place.

Originally posted by crazyhobo
IT HAD BOOBIES!
And Viggo Mortensen is a HOTTIE!!

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
No, because Tomb Raider was a terrible movie. If a guy first comments about a movie is 'great boobies' then you know the movie sucked.
It was just an example, I know it sucked but I just used it coz it was a good example.

And I'm pretty sure that I didn't write anywhere that ALL action movies don't have substance... that isn't true at all. I am just saying that guys do not concentrate on the quality of the movie any more than girls do. I'm sure that both sexes do notice the quality of films but I can definitely say that guys notice the looks of the actors just as much as girls do. It wasn't fair to say that girls only notice whether or not there are good looking guys in a movie.

P.s. Your sister needs to get a life... she saw Titanic EIGHT times at the movies?? What a waste of time and money...that movie is one of the worst on the planet :p

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Belle
It was just an example, I know it sucked but I just used it coz it was a good example.
I thought it was a pretty poor example, because it shows that they only comment on looks when the rest of the movie had nothing else to offer.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
You know what I mean...ok it was a bad example, I admit it :) But put another decent movie in its place and you get the point.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Crazyhobo, I think you might be taking this the wrong way...

I don't believe all males are sexist, I don't believe that males don't appreciate movies, I just think that your comment about girls and movie stars isn't true.

I'm sorry if I came across as a feminist or something :) Completely unintentional.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Hehehehe ok Loz, since that's what this thread is meant to be about :)

Is anyone planning to go to the midnight session of ROTK? My dad's going to try and get tickets, if he can. It'll be so cool if I can go :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I want to see it ASAP. Usually I wait until the crowd dies down, but I really want to see RoTK so I might do my whole "line up at 5am" thing.

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I want to see it ASAP. Usually I wait until the crowd dies down, but I really want to see RoTK so I might do my whole "line up at 5am" thing.
It looks great.. although I'd probably watch it about a week after it's released.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, but I don't want to hear everyone talking about it and I still haven't seen it.

tempco

HSC
Yeah, but I don't want to hear everyone talking about it and I still haven't seen it.
Oh yeh.. especially when they spoil it for you.. well, that's not too bad.. at least you have an excuse to smack their heads.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
um...you do realise that lotr is a book, right?

i mean if someone was gonna spoil something, they could do it whenever, hell i could just say right now that the ending to rotk was one of the saddest things i have ever read, i mean kill 1 main character alright, but kill 4 of them, thats just sad

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
um...you do realise that lotr is a book, right?

i mean if someone was gonna spoil something, they could do it whenever, hell i could just say right now that the ending to rotk was one of the saddest things i have ever read, i mean kill 1 main character alright, but kill 4 of them, thats just sad
Don't talk to me as if I am a two year old.

crazyhobo

Don't talk to me as if I am a two year old.
I'll apologise on behalf of Macca. He's just so used to talking to his girlfriend, he forgets what it's like to be around women his own age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)