knows how to rave
HSC
Re: Are YOU trying to lose weight?

if you want to lose fat anywhere you have to do cardio my children
that means cycling, running skipping etc

Skeeta

HSC

I am not trying to lose weight, but I always know how much I weigh at any given time

PrettyVacant

HSC

I'm always trying to lose weight :)

HSC
N/A

lala2 said:
How do you get rid of fat on the tummy and the bum? Legs and thighs are not really an issue, seeing as I've rushed to uni everyday in 2006.
you can never, ever, ever spot reduce. it just will not happen. you can tone up areas that are a problem for you, but the only way to get rid of fat is to lose weight in general and the loss will come from all over your body, so the area in which your fat is distributed most will still be "fattier" than other areas.

BlackDragon

HSC

but all you people still enjoy food right?
i mean you don't eat crap (who would want to?), but you eat interesting foods heathily and go out for good food don't you? or do you eat lettuce leaves, don't have anything interesting and feel guilty all the time?

BlackDragon

HSC

zoesnotannoying said:
you can never, ever, ever spot reduce. it just will not happen. you can tone up areas that are a problem for you, but the only way to get rid of fat is to lose weight in general and the loss will come from all over your body, so the area in which your fat is distributed most will still be "fattier" than other areas.
yes doing 1000 sit ups a day does jack all. (a fitness expert & pe teacher told me this)
if you want a thin/flat tummy you have to lose wait all over your body.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC

oh man, my dad has just lost like.. 15 kilos?

He used to have a beer belly.. but its gone now, and he insists that its actually flabbier than when it was "fat". Like you know when men have big bellies, its just like a big rock. Yeah now its just like a jelly belly (almost flat though)

and um

i really dont remember how i was going to tie that in with the thread so uh..

:eek:

ditto.

HSC

melimoo said:
if you want to lose fat anywhere you have to do cardio my children
that means cycling, running skipping etc
you forgot sexytime, babe. ;)

Skeeta

HSC

thats my favourite sort of cardio :eek:

Libbster

HSC

since i broke my wrist i've been sitting around the house and have gone up to 56kg :( i want to get back down to 49kg, but my wrist is still not healing properly, even after 7 weeks :burn:

BlackDragon

HSC

Libbster said:
since i broke my wrist i've been sitting around the house and have gone up to 56kg :( i want to get back down to 49kg, but my wrist is still not healing properly, even after 7 weeks :burn:

haha. that is so light. 56.

lengy

HSC

What's heavy to one person is light to another. I've done jack all holidays when I should've been bulking up but it's hard to bulk up when you've got no resources to put into buying heaps of food and forcing yourself to eat at the same time as working out.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Re: to lose the weighttt

PrettyVacant said:
Eat less food and drink more water.
The first is a silly idea.

I lost 10kg by eating 5 meals a day.

Eat as much as you want...but make sure it's healthy food and make sure you EXERCISE!

These days I'm not psychotic about what I eat any more (I was on a boiled food diet....ug, so over it), so I eat lots of food, but I exercise. Eating less gets you nowhere, coz once you start eating again, you put it back on like there's no tomorrow.

Thread starter, get yourself motivated! Buy a pair of hot shorts that are 1 size smaller than what you are, and force yourself to exercise based on the fact that in x amount of months you wanna fit in those hot shorts and look hot! lol

karoooh

HSC

BlackDragon said:
but all you people still enjoy food right?
i mean you don't eat crap (who would want to?), but you eat interesting foods heathily and go out for good food don't you? or do you eat lettuce leaves, don't have anything interesting and feel guilty all the time?
I eat anything in any amount that I'm craving at the time, which probably isn't good, but meh.

I prefer not to lose weight. I weigh in at 54-56kg, and I can't gain anymore. :( My chest bones stick out slightly; it's disgusting. I can only tone up. But I haven't been hitting the gym lately, so that plan's fallen through!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

everyone has something about themselves that they hate...girl, guy, somewhere in between lol

i'm trying to lose weight at the moment. when i eventually reach my goal weight, I'll constantly be watching it and making sure I don't go back up. It's a never-ending horrible vicious cycle.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

ditto. said:
you forgot sexytime, babe. ;)
oh yes!

and dancing!!!!

tonight i'm implementing my no food after 6pm rule because i always binge on little bits of this and that at night. it all adds up :(
like last night i was craving cake mix!!! and i was prepared to make a cake so i could eat some cake mix. i stopped myself thankfully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)