lost a number how to get it back (1 Viewer)

funk_master81

HSC
i recently went home with this girl and spent the night with her and everything but then in the morning i said "will i see you again" she said "sure if you want". so i grabbed her number and everything and it was all sweet

but then i went to call her a couple of days later but realised i missed a digit off the end (i was drunk/hungover). now im wondering what i do. should i go back to her house? i might be able to remember it but as i said i was drunk

any tips would be great

cheerz

funkz

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
try all the digits 0-9.

or just get over it and move on. lolz.

08er

HSC
if you only missed 1 digit it shouldnt be hard to try 0-9

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Ask the host of the party you guys met at..

surely he knows both of use, unless your a sweet gatecrasher.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
There's about 60, cuz.
I'd say closer to 80. 10 digits in a phone number, you can assume the first 2 digits based on if it's a mobile or landline and which state it's in. After that, he has 7 digits so there are another 8 spots (either side and between numbers) where the mystery number can go.

So, if you want to brute force it you can go through those 80 numbers. Otherwise, I'd also suggest waf's idea, if you know her name find her on facebook or something and send a message.

It really depends on if she's worth it? Since she was a one night stand and probably gave you a fake number anyway (hence only giving 9 digits), I'd say no.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
yeah ok not millions, that would be for multiple missing numbers. but the op doesnt know the last number is the one thats missing

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
there's actually a statistical formula u can use to work out the number of combinations but i cbf

read: i fail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)