lost a number how to get it back (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
there's actually a statistical formula u can use to work out the number of combinations but i cbf

read: i fail
Statistical formula? It's fairly basic.

0 4 x 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 x

Extra number can go in any one of those 'x' positions, but can only go in one, and for each one there are 10 combos, so it's additive not multiplicative.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Dude, by getting her number you fail already. She has the chance to not pick up, to reject and not overall avoid it. You should have just started a date and time and meet there and she would have to turn up, or that's just rude.

funk_master81

HSC
yeah it could be from anywhere in the number...not necessarly the end

i tried to add doubles to the numbers but no luck

i only got her first name so facebook doesnt help. and we met at a bar

i think im cursed

cheerz

funkz

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Statistical formula? It's fairly basic.

0 4 x 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 x

Extra number can go in any one of those 'x' positions, but can only go in one, and for each one there are 10 combos, so it's additive not multiplicative.
idk i thought there was a function on your calculator or some shit, but now that i think about it i think it's for probability and idksgh9e87gyrh9s7nhf8teu5rij

Scissors

HSC
Dude, by getting her number you fail already. She has the chance to not pick up, to reject and not overall avoid it. You should have just started a date and time and meet there and she would have to turn up, or that's just rude.
ahaha, barney stinson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)