Lost Motivation To Study (1 Viewer)

Jay-k-bee1

HSC
Hey guys, i would like some advice to boost my motivation to study.
Before & during the deceber holidays i was pumped to get back to school and commit to studying everyday
but now, 9 weeks into the term, ive completely lost my motivation.

Any suggestions?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, i would like some advice to boost my motivation to study.
Before & during the deceber holidays i was pumped to get back to school and commit to studying everyday

Any suggestions?
Haha, this is entirely normal. What I usually did was ride out the lazy phase and just get the essentials done, and by asking everyone at school what they were doing (and realising how much more study they were doing than me) the guilt trip would kick in and I'd be back in action. It worked okay for me. Instead of procrastinating entirely - research into a career path/university degree.

b33g_boss

HSC
^ wow! great vid, this is gonna propel me all the way through my HSC

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
lol i remember a few weekends ago i stumbled upon this and i was extremely unmotivated and then after i watched that video and i've never looked back :)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
The video hasn't impacted me at all :(
I wish my life changed when I watched it, but it didn't! D:

ciaobella17

HSC
[Hey guys, i would like some advice to boost my motivation to study.

Any suggestions? ]

I always have times when I struggle with motivation, particularly towards the end of the term or when I am not happy with my progress or results. I always find though that getting away from the idea of school for even just an hour can provide you with heaps of motivation. Getting out of the house always helps as well, heading out with friends or down to the beach. Once you come back you'll be refreshed and your motivation will return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)