Lost (1 Viewer)

nadinetannous

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

One more episode to go! WOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!111

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

fantasy27 said:
oh yeh, we havent heard from Desmond in a while

can't believe that Libby is dead for good, now that storyline of why she was in the mental institute won't be further explored
yeah i was disappointed with that
maybe it would be explored in future Hurley flashbacks?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A

hopefully it will be further explored, because its quite interesting

it also furthers that 'idea' that people were healed because they landed on this island

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

Episode 23/24 just aired. 2HR Season finale.

Everything that we have wanted to know from the start will be revealed today according to TV.COM.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

Just watched S2 Finale, FUCK! So good... reveals all but a few things.
FARKFARK so crazy ><

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

sunjet said:
Just watched S2 Finale, FUCK! So good... reveals all but a few things.
FARKFARK so crazy ><
well shit. that was so many levels of awesome

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

desmond's hatch partner was sayid's corporal guy in iraq..
bird - seen it before?
statue - wtf.. ancient civilisation?
henry letting michael go on a compass, which would of probably changed due to the electromagnetic thing being destroyed..
"we're the good guys" - ... and letting hurley going saying never come 'here', where is here!?

the ending was a bit weird, wouldn't she assume he was dead? unless she was on the boat with desmond maybe..

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC

First time we see the outside world in current time in Lost. Interesting, there might now be more avenues for stories. Why would they be there looking for electromagnetic anomalies in any case? She lost her hubbie to be, but seriously, she's pretty quick off the mark if she started looked for EM pulses with no real backing?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

In true lost style, it kinda leaves more questions than answers

There have been interviews/reports going round that season 3 will have more focus on those "others", with Fenry Gale being a regular..

fantasy27

HSC
N/A

yeh i think it left me with more questions rather than answers

but it was very interesting, these are the Lost episodes that i want to see, some other ones just lead to nowhere

i never spotted out that Desmond's partner was the corporal guy in Iraq; but Penny looking for EM anomolies seemed a bit quick

Henry letting Michael and Walt go seemed a bit odd, might be another set up, and wasn't it him who said 'they'll never give you walt', i dont think hes just a man of word, there has to be something else

is the next season going to be airing in around 4 months as well, like most other shows?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC

KeypadSDM said:
First time we see the outside world in current time in Lost. Interesting, there might now be more avenues for stories. Why would they be there looking for electromagnetic anomalies in any case? She lost her hubbie to be, but seriously, she's pretty quick off the mark if she started looked for EM pulses with no real backing?
Widmore corp is specyuated to have an affiliation with Hanso and thus knew of the basis of the DHARMA initiative. She probably knows about the place and about the EM anomaly since shes a Widmore.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

fantasy27 said:
yeh i think it left me with more questions rather than answers

but it was very interesting, these are the Lost episodes that i want to see, some other ones just lead to nowhere

i never spotted out that Desmond's partner was the corporal guy in Iraq; but Penny looking for EM anomolies seemed a bit quick

Henry letting Michael and Walt go seemed a bit odd, might be another set up, and wasn't it him who said 'they'll never give you walt', i dont think hes just a man of word, there has to be something else

is the next season going to be airing in around 4 months as well, like most other shows?
Apparently October is when the new season starts

Yeah, and after all, Desmond's yacht never made it away, nor did Michael's raft...something always drags them back to the island

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

Electromagnetic field thing is gone now though, the compass may work :?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A

is the disease real? like the whole quarantine thing, or was it just part of something else?

and whatever happened to the black smoke monster

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC

haha brilliant
lost is the greatest

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC

fantasy27 said:
is the disease real? like the whole quarantine thing, or was it just part of something else?

and whatever happened to the black smoke monster
the disease apparently took out Rossou's friends ... so it seems like it is real.

I read that in a podcast thing with the producers or whatever, concerning the monsters, they said we may have seen in the monster in season 2 but didnt know it ... ?? Maybe the monster was changing itself to look like other stuff? Kate's horse, etc?

Ac

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

Lord Ac said:
the disease apparently took out Rossou's friends ... so it seems like it is real.
that's assuming she's telling the truth

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC

can someone here tell me why micheal shoots ana lucia, and then accidentally shoots that blond chick, and then shoots himself in front of henry? what is he like brainwashed or something by the others? what the hell's going on?

T

Testpilot

rnitya_25 said:
can someone here tell me why micheal shoots ana lucia, and then accidentally shoots that blond chick, and then shoots himself in front of henry? what is he like brainwashed or something by the others? what the hell's going on?
I don't know either. I don't get it. Why kill yourself when there is hope of getting your son back?

http://au.yahoo.com/lost/clue/clue20.html

Apparently from this website:

We've seen crosses in the flashbacks of characters, but there were some major moments in this episode that caused links between the survivors to become far more concrete. Finding out Ana-Lucia travelled with Christian Shephard to Sydney fills in the blanks. Here are some of the connections so far; Libby was in a mental hospital with Hurley who owned the company Locke worked at. Locke's biological father is quite possibly the man who destroyed Sawyer's family. You'll remember Sawyer drank with Christian in a bar in Sydney in season one; Christian convinced Sawyer to follow through with his intent of killing who he believed to be the real Sawyer, while Christian collapse and died that very night in the alley outside. This is where things get really interesting.

So much links back to the Shephards - particularly Christian. Jack chose to operate on Sarah and Adam Rutherford, Shannon's father, died due to that decision, but it was Christian who broke the news and altered her life. We convinced Ana-Lucia to come with him to Australia, eventually snapping her out of her flunk and forcing her to reconcile with her mother.

But it was the blonde woman Lindsey that he went to visit who was the most jaw-dropping. Getting Ana-Lucia to drive him to a suburban house, he has a shouting match with Lindsey, demanding to be let in to a house he paid the mortgage on. Turns out he has an illegitimate Australian daughter, and he has been quietly supporting the mother for years. Could Christian have been intending on visiting Claire? Could Claire and Jack be siblings, making Jack Aaron's uncle?

Last edited by a moderator:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

Michael didnt shoot himself did he?

and im serious, that last scene of last nights ep scared the daylights outta me. my heart like stopped when michael shot ana lucia and blondie.

and michael shot them because michelle rodrigues and blondie got booted off the show, so they needed to kill them off, coz they wasnt really any other way of getting rid of them for good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)