Lost (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

Testpilot said:
I don't know either. I don't get it. Why kill yourself when there is hope of getting your son back?
Duh, he shot himself in the arm so he could blame it on Henry, as well as the death of Ana Lucia so as to get a bit of revenge (as well as increase the chances of Jack and co. going tougher on Henry in order to find Walt). I don't think Libby's dead - the stack of blankets she was holding will have saved her. That's what I thought, anyway... I could well be wrong.
Plus I think the others deliberately set up that camp to look basic and as though they're barely armed so that Michael, Jack et al will think they're unprepared and go busting in. Oh and I now think that dude that Ana Lucia killed (the Other) was testing her - he was sure she wouldn't go through with killing him. That's what Henry meant when he said that guy was wrong (about her being one of the "good ones").

Last edited:

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC

kaylz said:
Duh, he shot himself in the arm so he could blame it on Henry, as well as the death of Ana Lucia so as to get a bit of revenge (as well as increase the chances of Jack and co. going tougher on Henry in order to find Walt). I don't think Libby's dead - the stack of blankets she was holding will have saved her. That's what I thought, anyway... I could well be wrong.
Plus I think the others deliberately set up that camp to look basic and as though they're barely armed so that Michael, Jack et al will think they're unprepared and go busting in. Oh and I now think that dude that Ana Lucia killed (the Other) was testing her - he was sure she wouldn't go through with killing him. That's what Henry meant when he said that guy was wrong (about her being one of the "good ones").
You were pretty close there, Libby almost made it...

I think Michael's lying completely, He's working for the others but I reakon they told him what to tell the losties. He's helping the Others set a trap.

From last nights Ep. whats with the Orientation film guy changing his name, in the Swan film, his name was Marvin Candle, in the Pearl, it was Mark Wickman, lol. wtf?

LostAuzzie

HSC

M-turkey said:
From last nights Ep. whats with the Orientation film guy changing his name, in the Swan film, his name was Marvin Candle, in the Pearl, it was Mark Wickman, lol. wtf?
Didn't notice that, however the surnames are related (candle & wickman), maybe thats all part of the psychological experiment though.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC

anyone who wants to watch the rest of what's left of lost. its all on www.youtube.com its pretty interesting, as everyone who's already watched it all, the last few eps really are the best. and plus...

desmond is in the boat..he tries to get away, but the 'island' doesn;t let him.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

This thread seems to have been semi-hijacked by people watching Lost in Australia. That is what the other thread is for.

In case anyone is interested the 1st episode of season 3 will be on the 4th October. I suspect it will come to Australia 2 months or so after that.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC

4th october? NOOO...that's too long. well atleast they didn't end this eas0on off as bad as they ended season 1.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

rnitya_25 said:
4th october? NOOO...that's too long. well atleast they didn't end this eas0on off as bad as they ended season 1.
If you like Prison Break you can watch that until Lost comes back. It starts again in 3 weeks.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC

I think I read somewhere that season 3 was gonna be split up, something like theres going to be 6 or so episodes, then a break, and then the rest of the series.
Filming starts in the next few weeks or so

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

iamsickofyear12 said:
This thread seems to have been semi-hijacked by people watching Lost in Australia. That is what the other thread is for.

In case anyone is interested the 1st episode of season 3 will be on the 4th October. I suspect it will come to Australia 2 months or so after that.
More like Feb in Australia =/

Can't wait for season 3 though, I wanna bloody well know what the hell happened to the two people in the hatch, when that "incident" occured in the season finale

iamsickofyear12

HSC

Minai said:
More like Feb in Australia =/

Can't wait for season 3 though, I wanna bloody well know what the hell happened to the two people in the hatch, when that "incident" occured in the season finale
That's right because they'll wait until ratings start again after school holidays before the start season 3.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC

i think they ended season 3 off pretty well. people have theroies that everyone on the island is actually dead, and its just all a spirit crap happenning. also that they're in a completely different dimension, not even on earth. and also that hurley might be dreaming all this. i don't think they could be dead, or on another dimension, because that wouldn't explain how those snow guys in the plane got some signal and called up desmond's lover.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC

Yeah, the writers have dismissed a lot of rumours along that line, like their in purgatory, Walt's dream, even Vincient's dreams. They've said its all realtity, which is evident if you've followed the lost experience

iamsickofyear12

HSC

Season 3 starts Thursday for all those downloaders. Others will be waiting until next year.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

Just watched first ep of new season, honestly wtf is going on!

aaron.mac

HSC

sunjet said:
Just watched first ep of new season, honestly wtf is going on!
Same here, got it 2 hrs after it aired, i reckon the first part was the best, with the plane and the others society... can't wait till next weeks one!

a new hatch too - the 'hydra'

iamsickofyear12

HSC

It's not going to take long for me to get sick of this if they don't give some information about whats going on next episode.

aaron.mac

HSC

yeah i thought the episode was a bit of a letdown - the first part was a good hook, otherwise it was slow. still, I though prison break was like that after they broke out, slowly rebulding the story again. so i guess that this is gunna happen here as well - but we shall soon see...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

Except Lost continually builds a story.. 10th season they might let us know wtf is going on :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

That's the annoying thing, every episode brings more questions than answers

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC

Lost is finally boring. We catch a glimpse of the real world at the end of season 2, and move straight back to "the others".

I don't know who they're trying to satisfy here. It's clearly not the audience, because we're just getting bored of their stupidity.

When we finally get the answers, we'll just be dissapointed that it's some stupid writers crappy twist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)