Lost (1 Viewer)

Morbo

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

MaNiElla said:
A+++ post :)

I was just wondering about the spoiler that you posted earlier, the one about Desmond and Sawyer, is it true?

Also, is Claire dead? I dont think she is, and i dont think she's a ghost too, What do you think happend to her? She just disappeared without a trace :confused:
The two alternate endings were shot to keep the identity of "Jeremy Bentham" secret from the cast and crew, to prevent leaking the final scene. They were never intended to be aired and are not canon. These clips can be found on the Yahoo 7 website: www.yahoo7.com.au/lost as well as an unaired in Australia, extended Oceanic Six Press Conference scene from the "There's No Place Like Home Part 1" which features a few extra questions.
And, I guess we'll have to wait until Season 5 to learn more about what happened to Claire.

Morbo

HSC

Just got word that Emilie de Ravin (Claire) will not be returning to Lost in Season 5 as a regular (we may still possibly see her make a guest appearance). However, she is still contracted to appear in Season 6.

HSC

Foxodi said:
Great episode.
I had predicted Locke's death in this episode too :)

Also I wouldn't say that Jin dieing has been the most emotional moment in Lost, imo it would be Charlie dieing at the end of season 3?

Only 2 more seasons to go until the final revelations.
Oh yeah, i forgot about Charlie. You're right. lol now im sad all over again. CHARRRRRLLIEEEEEE.

MaNiElla said:
Yeah i know, i was so happy for Desmond, finally...and thank god that Sawyer didnt die!! I was so sad for Jin and locke, i hope those darn producers are feeling happy and good about themselves now :mad1:
The writers/producers of Lost like to kill off characters that we've all grown attached to. =[

Morbo said:
Michael is definately dead. Harold Perrineau (the actor who plays Michael) confirmed it in an interview recently. I took Christian's comment: "You can go now, Michael" as the island's way of informing Michael that he has redeemed himself, he no longer "has work to do" and can now die. More importantly, we are yet to see the status of Claire, another "spooky, ghostlike" addition to Jacob's clan perhaps?
oh really? naw. Walt is an orphan.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A

according to spoiler fix jin's alive

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Spoilers

producers of the LOST series have announced on radio a few things about season 5 LOST.

spoilers below!

1.)
It's looking like John Locke WILL be ressurected. They liken it to the ressurection of Christ (not sure what that means)

2.)
Locke/Jack dynamic explored more, with the two switching roles (Locke becomes Man of science, Jack Man of faith). Locke will begin to question his new destiny as ruler of the island and will discover if it's really what he's meant to do.

3.)
We will learn what happened to Locke and the others. Also, now what is Locke's destiny since he is in "charge" of the island? He has committed his destiny to this island and thinks that it will lead him to enlightenment. We will eventually see if he is right or not.

4.)
Sawyer kate/Jack kate stuff. Kate will end up with one. Whatever.

5.)
Production begins in August.

6.)
Most current theories about the show are incorrect because they haven't given us all the "pieces" of the puzzle yet.

7.)
They have the whole thing planned out now until the end.

8.)
We'll learn what happened to the island (another recent spoiler said that Nestor Carbonell was back filming in August, so chances are we'll get back to the island in the first couple of episodes).

Morbo

HSC

More hiatus spoilers. Two new cast members will be introduced in Season 5 "Caesar" (Saïd Taghmaoui) and "Illana" (Zuleikha Robinson), who will be instrumental to the setup for the final act in Season 6. These new characters will have some sort of association and neither is necessarily "good" or "bad".
"Illana" is described as much like Heath Ledger's "Joker" (“There was something very unsettling about the way the Joker kept telling different stories about his background -- something very similar to what we had planned for Ilana,” - Carlton Cuse).
"Caesar" is described as highly intelligent and extremely dangerous ("He has an innate intelligence, intensity, and danger." - Damon Lindelof).

Despite Lance Reddick (Daniel Abaddon) being cast in another J.J. Abrams Project (Fringe - premieres on 17th September on Channel Nine), he will make appearances in Season 5, along with Alan Dale (Charles Widmore), Nestor Carbonell (Richard), L. Scott Caldwell (Rose Nadler) and Sam Anderson (Bernard Nadler) as well as Jeff Fahey (Frank Lapidus). Daniel dae Kim (Jin Kwon) will return in an unknown extent and Terry O'Quinn (John Locke) may not be shown so prominently during the early episodes of Season 5. Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) is said to re-appear in an early episode of Season 5 (speculation is that Ana Lucia will appear during the second episode)

The Freighter Folk are back and some photos of early production show Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies) back at the beach camp in a brief scene with Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), Sawyer (Josh Holloway), Charlotte (Rebecca Mader) and Miles (Ken Leung) and it is confirmed we will learn more about these characters:

The red-shirts aboard the Kahana and the Zodiac (life boat) have been confirmed by Lindelof and Cuse to have perished in an unknown context although Faraday appears to have survived.

The first episode of Season 5 is confirmed to be titled "Because You Left" and it is unknown whether flashbacks/forwards will be utilised at all during Season 5. It appears Season 5 will kick off where "There's No Place Like Home" left off with Sayid (Naveen Andrews) and Hurley (Jorge Garcia) featuring heavily in early production photos, one photo shows them meeting with Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and Aaron at a petrol station (the price of oil suggests this scene is set sometime during May 2007).

Danielle Rousseau's back story will be shown (it is unknown whether Mira Furlan will return) however Cuse and Lindelof say it may not necessary be revealed in a flashback (sounds like more time travel).

Morbo

HSC

Just got word that a prominent cast member may be killed off in the first five episodes. It will not be a member of the Oceanic Six nor is it believed to be Ben or Locke. So that leaves the survivors that were left behind (Juliet, Sawyer, Daniel, Charlotte, Miles, Rose and Bernard) as well as the survivors who may have escaped the island (Desmond, Frank and Penny).
A scene in the third, forth or fifth episode is believed to feature Desmond running on a wharf in what appears to be a market screaming "Penny!". It's also been speculated that they may have a child in the future. Also, Michael Emerson is said to not feature heavily during the first couple of episodes but when asked in an interview whether he would be prominently featured with the Oceanic Six he cryptically replied that he has been interacting with only the people who are not on the island, indicating he may well be working with Desmond and Penny or maybe even Charles Widmore.
It's also been explained that 'centric' episodes are not a thing of the past, we may still see them again as well as flashbacks and flashforwards. The first episode 'Because You Left' is said to feature no flashbacks or flashforwards and will feature mainly the survivors who are left behind, however, the stories of the Oceanic Six will also feature in that episode but these two stories may not necessarily be shown linearly.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC

Looking forward to a great season in 2009.

newmz89

Beer
HSC

Can't wait for the new season.

Morbo

HSC

A new season is coming Wednesday, 21st January 2009...

Wonderboy22

HSC

LOST is awesome, I can't wait for season 5 :)

I wonder what nicknames Sawyer has in store for us?

Morbo

HSC

Interestingly, Rebecca Mader is only scheduled to "guest-star" in the first two episodes 'Because You Left' and 'The Lie' (it is not yet known if she will appear in later episodes). Rumour has it that Charlotte's character will be re-cast as a child (probably temporary).

Michelle Rodriguez will return for the second episode. Cuse has said that Libby's backstory may be revisited however it is not a priority. Malcolm David Kelley (Walt) has also been spotted on set working with Terry O'Quinn.

We will finally learn the fate of Jin in the fourth episode.

The prominent cast member I was talking about earlier will more than likely be Locke as the title of the sixth episode ('The Life And Death Of Jeremy Bentham') suggests.

The first half of Season 5 has been described as "confusing" because we may not necessarily be shown the on-island/off-island stories linearly as well as not knowing whether what we are seeing is flashback/present time/flashforward. But the last half of the season will be rewarding to those who have been patient.

Season 5 in its entirety will not be why or how The Oceanic Six return to the island. In other words, the season finale will most likely not be The Oceanic Six returning to the island (that event is more likely to occur in an earlier episode).

Early reviews of the first two episodes have been generally very positive.

Last edited:

Hypermelon

HSC

hrmph. Channel 7 is airing Lost on the 11th of February, and in the 10:30 time slot

And on a school night
but ill just watch it on the internet like the rest of aussie followers

getting tempted to read about the episode @ Lostpedia

LordPc

HSC

So has no one seen the first few eps of season 5 or something?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

So has no one seen the first few eps of season 5 or something?
I have. P good.

You can get them from mininova.

Hornby

Banned
HSC

They are very good, I'm gonna have to watch through some older episodes to try and put it all together because with the long break you forget the little things. This Season is going to be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)