Lost (3 Viewers)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
10am Thursday morningto be precise (Wednesday 8pm US Eastern Time)

O cant belive teh show gets aired at 7pm in the Central Timezone over there. Thats a little early for lost.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I saw the front cover of TV week (or something like that) and it has a picture of Kate and Jack and it says something like "passions ignite" and I was like WTF? No they don't. Then the chick who was buying the magazine got pissed off at me.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i hope jack and kate DON"T get together...
i'm not a real fan of jack... he's gotta be the most boring character.........

firehose

HSC
They don't, at least not yet.... Kate has kissed Sawyer though

bekstah

HSC
N/A
kate and sawyer fully get it on~ btw y isnt there a desp housewives spoiler/future thread !!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i'm really just hoping the mystery doesn't turn out to be mystical. sci-fi is ok, but turning the show into a fantasy would be just as bad as 'and then he woke up and it was all a dream'

routemarker

HSC
lol JJ has already done that. Remember the boone and shannon escapades, twas all just a dream.

I wouldn't put past them. They could go anywhere but i think the season cliffhanger will be that some of the survivors find the transmitter near the black rock and those that guard it. It would be the best way to end the season.

JJ still has a chance to do the french womans flash back and who wouldn't want to see that. Endless opportunities!

firehose

HSC
routemarker said:
JJ still has a chance to do the french womans flash back and who wouldn't want to see that. Endless opportunities!
Oh the French Woman's back story now that would be unmissible stuff! Yea the finale could very much possibly involve the transmission tower. We know now at least that one major cast member will not make it past the end of the season. Who do you guys reckon it'll be?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
routemarker said:
lol JJ has already done that. Remember the boone and shannon escapades, twas all just a dream.

I wouldn't put past them. They could go anywhere but i think the season cliffhanger will be that some of the survivors find the transmitter near the black rock and those that guard it. It would be the best way to end the season.

doing one episode as a dream is completely different from having the entire series a dream. that is just poor story telling

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
fatmuscle said:
it's gay how there's a break now
welcome to the world of US tv. you get used to these midseason breaks, they happen all the time. they spread their season of a much longer time than we do, so there are always gaps. though i like what they have done with 24 this season, they started airing it later than usual, so no breaks

routemarker

HSC
crazyhomo said:
welcome to the world of US tv. you get used to these midseason breaks, they happen all the time. they spread their season of a much longer time than we do, so there are always gaps. though i like what they have done with 24 this season, they started airing it later than usual, so no breaks
Actually AUST tv ratings season is much much longer than the US 40 weeks vs only 3 months for the US.

They spaced out the series so the ratings peak during the sweep months of November, February and May. July is also a sweeps month but it is not so sought after because its in the summer.

Most Aust dramas have 40 episodes a season vs only 25 for US dramas. All Saints and Heelers have 42 eps a season.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
so when is ep19 gonna be shown? i'm dying without my weekly dose of lost..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)