Lost (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
did the voice on the other end sound like boone, or was that just me?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
see the post above, it does sound like boone, very much so. Who ever drew comparisons of this show to lord of the flies and gilligans island should be shot now lol.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
routemarker said:
see the post above, it does sound like boone, very much so. Who ever drew comparisons of this show to lord of the flies and gilligans island should be shot now lol.
oh, i completely misunderstood what you meant in your post. do you think it was just an exact copy of what boone said? because the tone in the guy's voice on the other end is quite different. it's more 'no, we're the survivors'. it's his tone that has convinced me that whoever it is has heard boone and is surprised because they believe themselves to be the survivors

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
It sounded to me that it was a spped up or slow down of the signal repeated which resultied in a slight change of pace to his voice. But the voice is very simmilar. we will have to wait and see. Check out www.lost-media.com to watch the preview of next weeks episode.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
routemarker said:
It sounded to me that it was a spped up or slow down of the signal repeated which resultied in a slight change of pace to his voice. But the voice is very simmilar. we will have to wait and see. Check out www.lost-media.com to watch the preview of next weeks episode.
but that just doesn't make any sense? why would only that line get repeated? why would anything he said be repeated at all?

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
midnight said:
Oooh I like it!
It would explain things I've read about the cast for next season.

Scheduling heads up:
6/4 - 20 [Do No Harm]
4/5 - 21 [The Greater Good (a.k.a Sides)]
11/5 - 22 [Born To Run]
On the 27th of April there's a 'Special Edition Episode' - recap.
And episode 24 is two hours. I don't know if that means it's 23+24 or not. Anyone know?

I hate waiting. :(
Yeah, I heard that the final episode is a two-parter, and the second part is going to be two hours long (so the final episode is going to be three hours, if that makes sense). I've also heard that the second part will only be 90 minutes, but without ads. Either way, it's pretty sweet news.

And notice in the "diary" section of the official website (other than the use of the word "trash") that Claire says that she's going to follow Boone and Locke "tomorrow" to find out what they're doing at the hatch... Wonder when that's supposed to have been written

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I'll correct myself: the two hour episode is number 24. So 23 is on its own.
I highly doubt that ABC would show anything without commercials, they haven't been a highly rating network in the past and I doubt they'll let the chance go. :p
I didn't know that 23 is scheduled for the same night as 24 though.

I still wonder what they're going to do to my poor Alias. :(

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Alias has been renewed, although from what I've heard the new season is pretty useless.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
wow, i really did not expect boone to die. i didn't expect anyone to die. and the final few eps look like they will kick some serious ass

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I know Alias has been renewed. I've been watching season 4. And I wouldn't call it useless, considering the actors they've been getting back for it.
What I meant is that Alias is meant to be airing a double episode the same night of Lost's double episode. And so they might not show Alias that week, otherwise it'd be screening until midnight and most people wouldn't stay up that late on a weeknight for a tv show.

I thought the Boone thing was going to end up with him almost dying and then someone else suddenly dying. But it didn't. :(
It didn't seem like anyone was upset about his death though, maybe they weren't told right away. Claire and her attention-seeking baby!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah, stupid Claire and her stupid no-umbilical cord baby! Although that could've ben deliberate (baby=new Adam?)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I thought it did have one, but then it disappeared. The magic of tv births!

I am glad actually, because I read a spoiler that Claire died while giving birth and it would just randomly come back into my head for weeks. So at least I didn't get spoiled about Boone.

Thankfully since I keep up with so many shows the month wait probably won't seem all that long. :lol:

firehose

HSC
Ep 20 was a real cracker. Shame to see Boone go, even sadder that Claire's baby birth (awkward it was too) seemed to overshadow it all. Can't wait to see what happens when Jack faces off with Locke.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I've read that the preview for the next episode (shown after Episode 20) showed Locke being shot...Wonder who does it - crazy French lady maybe?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Yeah, stupid Claire and her stupid no-umbilical cord baby! Although that could've ben deliberate (baby=new Adam?)
hey the baby did have an umbilical cord...

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
I've read that the preview for the next episode (shown after Episode 20) showed Locke being shot...Wonder who does it - crazy French lady maybe?
Guess again. :p

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
midnight said:
Guess again. :p
Surely the fact that they show Sayid pointing a gun at Locke would rule him out as the shooter. No way they'd ruin something that big a month in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)