Lost (1 Viewer)

Hypermelon

HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

dead is dead

damn you, smokey!
so the lost writers aren't that crazy

makes sense with the sonar fence thing among others.

why did jacob or whoever say help me to locke? help me by dying? he seemed a little weird at that time compared to the jacob we saw in the last ep

Last edited:

LordPc

HSC

All humans that are confimed dead (off the island or on the island) ARE DEAD. DEAD IS DEAD. If they are shown alive on the Island its just the smokey monster.

Christain Shephard IS DEAD. What we saw on the Island is the smokey monster.
woah, chill man. you sound like a teacher trying to drill "1+1=2" into a bunch of kids.

besides, if you have ever watched a sci fi show before you would know the only constant rule is "dead is never really dead" ;)

damn you, smokey!
so the lost writers aren't that crazy

makes sense with the sonar fence thing among others.

why did jacob or whoever say help me to locke? help me by dying? he seemed a little weird at that time compared to the jacob we saw in the last ep
probably wasnt Jacob. I think the last ep showed jacob hadn't been in that house for a long while, so would seem as though it was someone else. and I guess time will tell as to who exactly needs Locke's help

HSC

sorry dude. didnt mean to come off as a fascist.

Nah, ive never really watched sci fi. If this is categorized as sci fi its my first.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Does anyone know when it'll be back :eek:

LordPc

HSC

8-9 months is the usual waiting period, perhaps around Jan 2010

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

jacob and esau ? or perhaps god vs god

how good is the whole white/black thing - locke speaking about backgammon.

wow this show is just too fucking good.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

cant fucking believe it.

was there any notification in tv ads saying that lost will change times to wednesday 11pm?

i've srsly only missed 1 ep since season 1 (because we went overseas).

i had no fkn idea that it changed timeslots, so FML!!! MISSED LIKE 8 EPS!!!

:(

Morbo

HSC

woah, chill man. you sound like a teacher trying to drill "1+1=2" into a bunch of kids.

besides, if you have ever watched a sci fi show before you would know the only constant rule is "dead is never really dead" ;)

probably wasnt Jacob. I think the last ep showed jacob hadn't been in that house for a long while, so would seem as though it was someone else. and I guess time will tell as to who exactly needs Locke's help
I think Jacob's cabin is actually a clever red herring by the writers. We know Horace Goodspeed built the cabin for his wife (Amy), Ben knew about the whereabouts of the cabin however had never met "Jacob" and Ilana says in the season five finale, the cabin was being used by somebody else (Claire?). We still don't even know whether Jacob ever lived in the cabin however a woven image of the four-toed statue was found by Ilana inside the cabin. So my guess is whoever told Locke to help them is not Jacob. And, what's the deal with the circle of ash that surrounds the cabin? Perhaps, it acts like a sort of sonic fence to the inhabitants of the cabin or maybe it's just a reference to the volcano eruption that happened "along time ago" on the island.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

someone wanna run me down on whats happened ever since heroes came into losts timeslot all those weeks ago?

Dr. Oyster

HSC

Will Jacob rise from the dead?

Morbo

HSC

Post Comic-Con spoilers:
The final season has been extended to 18 hours of television with a two-hour premiere and finale scheduled. Jack Bender has said they would do a three hour finale if they needed to but highly unlikely.
Damon Lindelof has said that next season will be much like Season 1 in terms of mystery, character stories and "running around in the jungle". First teaser poster for next season resembles Season 1 poster (see below)
Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert) has been promoted to a regular cast member. Carbonell has said he will appear in sixteen episodes (out of the scheduled eighteen) next season. Richard's backstory will also be addressed in the next season.
Emilie de Ravin (Claire) will return next season as a regular cast member.
Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), despite being cast as the lead in a new television program, V, will return next season albeit not as a regular.
Many old cast members will return for the final season. Among the confirmed are Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) and Ian Somerhalder (Boone). Expect to see announcements made soon concerning Maggie Grace (Shannon), Harold Perrineau (Michael), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko), Jeremy Davies (Faraday) and Rebecca Mader (Charlotte).
Does this mean Jack's plan worked? During the Comic-Con panel, they showed several clips indicating that this might be the case. In one video, Libby's full name was finally revealed to be Elizabeth "Libby" Smith. Links here and here. Your thoughts?

EDIT: First teaser poster released.

From left to right: Faraday, Boone, Miles, Michael, Ana Lucia, Charlotte, Shannon, Desmond, Mr. Eko, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke (w/ back turned), Ben, Sayid, Libby (?), Sun, Jin, Claire, Hurley, Juliet, Charlie, Lapidus, Richard, Bernard, Rose.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

thanks morbo. Im so curious about the whole libby's real name thingo...but i honestly dont get what it might mean!

Please clarify!! I really like your explanations!

Morbo

HSC

thanks morbo. Im so curious about the whole libby's real name thingo...but i honestly dont get what it might mean!

Please clarify!! I really like your explanations!
It's nothing really significant. Just that Libby's backstory has been shrouded in secrecy and mystery that even her last name was never officially revealed up until now. This is the only major character revelation since her death late Season 2 and since the writers have always hinted we would learn more about her backstory, this has never progressed further than speculation. Lindelof did however try to give a short run-down on her story in an interview earlier this year (stating she admitted herself into Santa Rosa Mental Institute after the death of her husband, David, she was later released sometime during 2001 where she met Desmond and agreed to give him her deceased husbands sailboat, The Elizabeth) but also said that answering questions about Libby in the final season was not a priority. Also, they've said to have approached Cynthia Watros to reprise her role as Libby numerous times but she has been too busy with other projects. She did however briefly appear in Season 4's 'Meet Kevin Johnson'.

Also, Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) will be returning for three episodes next season.

Morbo

HSC

The title of the Season 6 premiere has been released through the new ARG, 'Lost University'. It's called "LA X".

littlesev

HSC

It's nothing really significant. Just that Libby's backstory has been shrouded in secrecy and mystery that even her last name was never officially revealed up until now. This is the only major character revelation since her death late Season 2 and since the writers have always hinted we would learn more about her backstory, this has never progressed further than speculation. Lindelof did however try to give a short run-down on her story in an interview earlier this year (stating she admitted herself into Santa Rosa Mental Institute after the death of her husband, David, she was later released sometime during 2001 where she met Desmond and agreed to give him her deceased husbands sailboat, The Elizabeth) but also said that answering questions about Libby in the final season was not a priority. Also, they've said to have approached Cynthia Watros to reprise her role as Libby numerous times but she has been too busy with other projects. She did however briefly appear in Season 4's 'Meet Kevin Johnson'.

Also, Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) will be returning for three episodes next season.
Based on the writers' interviews, I don't think Libby's mystery will be resolved by the series finale. Plus, Cynthia Watros didn't seem particularly thrilled to be killed off just like that, so there's small chance she would come back for a special Libby-centric eppy.

But you know, it's LOST, so the door is never closed.

tanna

HSC

hahahahhaha mantello :D:D
good ol' Jack

...seriously having lost withdrawal right about now

Morbo

HSC

Further Lost spoilers:
It seems we will be seeing an alternative timeline in which Oceanic 815 does not crash and lands in Los Angeles as well as continuing from where the forth season finale left off.
The third episode will be titled "What Kate Does".
A whole bunch of past cast members are set to return (and some in extended appearances). Confirmed are Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Ian Somerhalder (Boone), Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), Jeremy Davies (Faraday), Michelle Rodriguez (Ana-Lucia), Cynthia Watros (Libby). Also, Katey Sagel (Helen, Locke's ex-girlfriend) has already begun shooting scenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)