• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
Re: Lost - Discuss Future Episodes Here!

i heard froma well placed source,
barry manilow is joining the show for a cameo which may span over 2-3 episodes, anyways he is found dead but they'll do flashbacks of him sequinned jacket and all, this is the clue to a 5 episode investigation which eventuates with the revolution that they are in fact, in copacabana
now with the shock of this, the guy jack or whatevs decides he has to save the sacred sequinned jacket to sacrifice the symbol of feritility and masculinity for the gods of bottled tanning lotion for the release of the demons of barry manilows ghost which is haunting jacks head with his greatest hits album. Then that ugly guy has to exorcise him with miley cryus "breakout"
this enrages jack so much that whilst speaking in tongues and flailing his limbs uncontrollably he jumps off a cliff
now him being the pied piper everyone follows him and dies
then it turns out, it was all in the imagination of rupert murdoch
that is the finale

sorry to spoil it for ya'll

newmz89

Beer
HSC

Has the new season started yet, Im so out of the loop.

HSC
N/A

ive got a feeling that this is Faraday's mum.

Morbo

HSC

i heard froma well placed source,
barry manilow is joining the show for a cameo which may span over 2-3 episodes, anyways he is found dead but they'll do flashbacks of him sequinned jacket and all, this is the clue to a 5 episode investigation which eventuates with the revolution that they are in fact, in copacabana
now with the shock of this, the guy jack or whatevs decides he has to save the sacred sequinned jacket to sacrifice the symbol of feritility and masculinity for the gods of bottled tanning lotion for the release of the demons of barry manilows ghost which is haunting jacks head with his greatest hits album. Then that ugly guy has to exorcise him with miley cryus "breakout"
this enrages jack so much that whilst speaking in tongues and flailing his limbs uncontrollably he jumps off a cliff
now him being the pied piper everyone follows him and dies
then it turns out, it was all in the imagination of rupert murdoch
that is the finale

sorry to spoil it for ya'll
If only.

LordPc

HSC

ive got a feeling that this is Faraday's mum.

Apparently her name is Eloise Hawking. Eloise also being the name of Faraday's mouse, the one he has in that room at Oxford. And also remember that other lady who took him to the bomb in Jughead? her name is Ellie, short for eloise perhaps?

so it seems like thier relationship is pretty clear

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

And a relationship now confirmed.

The flashes were a great storytelling device. Although would I be right in saying that Locke has now stopped them from occuring?

LordPc

HSC

And a relationship now confirmed.

The flashes were a great storytelling device. Although would I be right in saying that Locke has now stopped them from occuring?
How so?

I think the flashes have stopped because we have learnt more than enough about each of the characters. but also because of the new major plot of the Oceanic 6 which demands more screen time

The producers also said that they knew they couldnt do flashbacks forever and that eventually they would run out of stories

Morbo

HSC

How so?

I think the flashes have stopped because we have learnt more than enough about each of the characters. but also because of the new major plot of the Oceanic 6 which demands more screen time

The producers also said that they knew they couldnt do flashbacks forever and that eventually they would run out of stories
I think he was referring to the flashes (time travel) the on-island survivors have been experiencing. Flashbacks/flashforwards will return during the last half of this season when the flashes become obsolete.
And, Rousseau has aged terribly... Also, about the major cast member who will leave the show:
Charlotte appears to be "dead".

LordPc

HSC

Oh, ok. But I dont think the flashes will stop occuring. My theory is that they will continue until the Oceanic 6 and all the others like Locke come back to the island. This has taken 3 years to accomplish on the outside world.

But since the island is jumping through time, by the time the Oceanic 6 return, only 72 hours or so may have passed on the island itself. So the flashes will continue until everyone returns, but that will occur relatively soon.

and as for the Charlotte (this is a thread for future episodes, so spoilers warnings arent really vital IMO), well Lost is now clearly a sci fi show, and anyone that has ever watched a sci fi show before knows that no one really dies in sci fi. Mikhail Bakunin (Patchy) anyone?

Morbo

HSC

Oh, ok. But I dont think the flashes will stop occuring. My theory is that they will continue until the Oceanic 6 and all the others like Locke come back to the island. This has taken 3 years to accomplish on the outside world.

But since the island is jumping through time, by the time the Oceanic 6 return, only 72 hours or so may have passed on the island itself. So the flashes will continue until everyone returns, but that will occur relatively soon.

and as for the Charlotte (this is a thread for future episodes, so spoilers warnings arent really vital IMO), well Lost is now clearly a sci fi show, and anyone that has ever watched a sci fi show before knows that no one really dies in sci fi. Mikhail Bakunin (Patchy) anyone?
Yeah, that's why I put
"dead"
I think it's pretty evident we will be getting flashbacks (or flashforwards depending on how you look at it) in the seventh episode "The Life & Death Of Jeremy Bentham" which will fill in the three year gap. And, the survivors will return sooner than you think...

Cyberdemon

HSC

Oh my, so many people on here like Lost.

How many of you have already seen "This Place is Death"?

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

lordPC, who do you think jacob is....ive got a feeling its locke now. its a gut feeling. LOLZ

LordPc

HSC

no idea about Jacob. could be john, would make sense. But then again it could be Jack. claire is in the cabin, so is christian, maybe Jack is Jacob. It could also be the island itself, smokey, Alvar Hanso, someone from the Dharma Initiative or perhaps that guy we saw for half a second in the background in the 8th episode of Lost. Actually, it might not be that guy, but it could be just about anyone.

In the spirit of Lost Im going to go for the total crazy and say that Jacob is Aaron. I dont know why, it just seems out there enough to be true

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

no idea about Jacob. could be john, would make sense. But then again it could be Jack. claire is in the cabin, so is christian, maybe Jack is Jacob. It could also be the island itself, smokey, Alvar Hanso, someone from the Dharma Initiative or perhaps that guy we saw for half a second in the background in the 8th episode of Lost. Actually, it might not be that guy, but it could be just about anyone.

In the spirit of Lost Im going to go for the total crazy and say that Jacob is Aaron. I dont know why, it just seems out there enough to be true
8th episode of lost? lol what are you on about? did i miss something..

lol...gonna watch it now.

LordPc

HSC

lol, dont, it was a joke. Just showing how Jacob could be anyone we have ever seen in Lost, including the extras

gee, I really hope you're not watching it now. on the other hand, its always a good time to watch a previous lost episode :)

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

I love how lost answer just enough question to keep us still watching. Also, how did the well get there? It seems way before the dharma initiative so how could charlotte know about it?

LordPc

HSC

charlotte told Faraday that she had been on the island as a child. So she would know some stuff about the island, like the location of the well.

but Im going to assume that we will learn more, much more about Charlotte's past in the next several episodes of Lost

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

was watching some old episodes....damn...how much has sawyer have changed.

LordPc

HSC

I was just thinking, if Jacob was Locke, does this give us some info as to why John couldnt see Jacob? Perhaps this is also why Christian is giving John all of the guidance and not Jacob himself

(next episode comes out soon, cant wait :))

Hornby

Banned
HSC

Tonight's episode is titled 316, if I'm not mistaken this was written on eko's staff (John 3:16) which refers to this:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This obviously is in reference to the fact that Locke must sacrifice himself in order to save the island, but another interesting tidbit - remember how Locke was said to be immaculately conceived? I like where they're going with this whole Locke storyline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)