lowest UAI (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
In my school, the Years advisior (who is a fucking bitch, who loves to show favourtism on a small group of Year12) favourite student got a UAI of 30.2, one of the lowest of the year. Meanwhile, the person she hates most, which is myself, got into uni, how funny is that.

I hate the fucking bitch

berghousemaa

HSC
A bloke at my school, which is an elite private school got 30 or below and for some reason he decided he wanted to actually know, rang up the relevant people and found out he got 18. Think about the fact that also heaps of people don't apply for a UAI and that people who don't finish the HSC get counted in the ranking, about 15-20% of SC finishers i've heard but not reliably. That menas this guy probably got one of the absoloute worst possible marks.

Rory

HSC
I got a UAI of like 52.35 but my average mark was 70 - Couldn't give a rats though, I've been accepted to the Uni of Canberras College, so I start my course there for four months, do my exams and get into the Uni lol so my uai doesn't mean shit to me.

funniboi

HSC
bowman said:
fuck, yeah u do
congrats u beat me
i got 50.10

how does he take the lead when i've clearly gotten lower?

clown.

nit

HSC
well sorta wrong thread- right in the sense that theres an average mark to uai comparison going on. Wrong in the sense that 100 isn't too low a UAI.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Sickle said:
I had the same sort of thing, a good overall average, and shite UAI (which I'm not posting but it's greater than 40 and lower than 60) and it's because my school was ranked low. Or the school scaled me down or something.... meaning my school was shite.
I'm sorry you got such a low UAI, however the fact of the matter is, school quality does not affect you that much.

What am I trying to say? It wasn't your school who fucked up, it was you - and somewhere along the line you're going to have to accept that.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I nearly got exactly my average mark - average: 85.8, uai: 85.7

timrie6

HSC
N/A
a friend of mine got 25.25- before they had the 30 and under thing.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
Slide Rule said:
I'm sorry you got such a low UAI, however the fact of the matter is, school quality does not affect you that much.

What am I trying to say? It wasn't your school who fucked up, it was you - and somewhere along the line you're going to have to accept that.
I totally agree with you about that. In the 2003 HSC I got 57 for a uai, and blamed the world for it. Not until about feb 2004 did I come to accept I made an ass of myself and did crap all for study, and putting hard work in at school.
So anywho, I went to TAFE and did TPC and got a score of 80%......so right now I'm lovin' TAFE. :cool:

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
heaps of people from my school got below 30, its not like it means anything unless u want to go to uni? some of them are very intelligent people

carlybeth

Funeral Director
HSC
....."what about meeee?"

A few people from my school got less than 30 for UAI, one of which was nearly at the top of ADV English, did Chem, Legal, Bio and Drama...ps, she'd already got selected, so she bludged the HSC.
I didn't even complete my Prelim components (hense why I'm back at school) and I still managed to get a UAI? Why? I dont kow either, but I got 65.8 for and icomplete HSC, and a 42/50 for ext english major wrk that didnt meet the mord limit...i think perhas luck was on my side.
cheers.
xoxCarlyxox

sladehk

le random
HSC
uai is rank not the hsc mark so gettign around 30 means they didn't do that well compared to the rest of the field

rantman

HSC
N/A
so wat if some ppl at some schools got 30 uai of below
at my skool, the skool average was below 30 uai
i went to a school in sydney south west, near cabramatta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)