Male Winter Fashion (3 Viewers)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
:)

I quite like heavy jackets on guys. I just don't think there's many opportunities to wear them in the wimpy Australian winter.

Have to admit, old school leather jackets and member's only jackets have a soft spot in my heart. I swear they look good on pretty much anyone.
Some people dont wear them right but, like if you have a smaller one, it's better to wear a baggier/longer shirt underneath. Saw some guy with a smaller sized leather jacket and wore a tiny shirt underneath, looked ridiculous. Also, some people buy leather jackets and dont realise the puffy shoulders, so they look like they have square shoulders. Heaps funny to look at but. And it's pretty much a necessity to wear tight pants or at least straight legged with leather jackets.

Might go buy one noww

HSC
The same shit I wear in summer (cargos and polos, and a dress shirt on dates). Also a nice hood (abercrombie or superdry).

Winter just ain't cold anymore - when I was younger I remember being freezing and having to rug up - these days if I wear jeans I regret my choice by midday. Any other guys finding this?

Newcastle all year round...

*waits for Matt's expert opinion*

Last edited:

PattieBoi

HSC
i like the look of some denim jackets
but i always fear that, since i basically only wear jeans casually that there'd be way too much denim
I got a black Wrangler denim jacket. I purposely bought it in black so that it isn't too obvious that I'm 'over-loading' in denim when I wear my skinnies.

One time, I wore a pair of dark blue Stranglers, a Wrangler chambray polo shirt and the jacket. Wasn't too noticeable because the only visible 'W' stitchings were on the back pocket of my Stranglers.

TALK ABOUT WRANGLER OVER LOAD!

HSC
double breasted coats with maybe a nice scarf, very sex

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
big trenches, military jackets and pea coats with a crisp white shirt, nice tapered pants and a good brogue.

mmmmmm-hmmm

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
The same shit I wear in summer (cargos and polos, and a dress shirt on dates). Also a nice hood (abercrombie or superdry).

Winter just ain't cold anymore - when I was younger I remember being freezing and having to rug up - these days if I wear jeans I regret my choice by midday. Any other guys finding this?

Newcastle all year round...

*waits for Matt's expert opinion*

no.

johony

HSC
big trench coats are the go

also a big fan of varsity jackets, if you can find one under $200 which doesnt fit like shit:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hate the shoes in the last pic.

unless verryyyy simple and suede/nappa leather - white loafers are a no-no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)