Male Winter Fashion (3 Viewers)

HSC
ITT Fag thread. I don't accessorize for winter, i throw on Jeans and a long sleeved shirt/t-shirt with possibly a jacket. I don't buy shit that costs more than ~$50 since it's a rip and I grow too damn fast. Stuff I bought last year is now about 2 sizes too small on the arms.
thanks for that Go-Lo boy

johony

HSC
yeh it is pretty expensive but i think its one of those jackets that's wont go out of fashion so its going to last you a long time
thats the same line the chick at the witchery store used on me :/

ITT Fag thread. I don't accessorize for winter, i throw on Jeans and a long sleeved shirt/t-shirt with possibly a jacket. I don't buy shit that costs more than ~$50 since it's a rip and I grow too damn fast. Stuff I bought last year is now about 2 sizes too small on the arms.
this is a fashion thread. plz take your shitty bogan clothes elsewhere.

Stoogey

HSC
Yeah...and you also get all the chicks right...

Thats fine if you don't buy $50+ clothes...that just means more clothes for us...

akrinis

HSC
I'm a big fan of trench coats. I need to get myself one this winter.

Really love the classic beige color. Never goes out of fashion. I have to say I'm not really into leather for most pieces, apart from leather jackets.

Anyone knows any stores that stocks XS in Men's, apart from American Apparel...

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
^ I have a beige color trench coat :eek:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
zomg, <3 that beige colour.. trench coats for males aye? never really thought of it.. might check some out - anyone got any tips on where to get some??

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
I'm a big fan of trench coats. I need to get myself one this winter.

Really love the classic beige color. Never goes out of fashion. I have to say I'm not really into leather for most pieces, apart from leather jackets.

Anyone knows any stores that stocks XS in Men's, apart from American Apparel...
anything but beige pls, otherwise you'll be like humphrey bogart detective, and not in a good way

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
you could probably avoid growing out of clothes by putting down the doritos and starting to eat more fruit.

It's not nice when people criticise ur lifestyle choices, is it?

Edit: I agree with utahraptor. Beige IS gross.
Also, doesn't witchery do womenswear only?

Last edited:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
thanks for that Go-Lo boy
I do hope you mean CityBeach/Myer boy, since majority of my clothes come from there.

this is a fashion thread. plz take your shitty bogan clothes elsewhere.
The fact that I don't pay through my nose for clothes doesn't mean they're shit. It just means I'm not a fucking retard. The only thing worth more than $80 MAX is a suit.

Yeah...and you also get all the chicks right...

Thats fine if you don't buy $50+ clothes...that just means more clothes for us...
It also means more money in my pocket. Good clothes don't have to be expensive. I am in fact wearing French jeans right now that cost me ~$40 bucks. Shop smarter idiot.

you could probably avoid growing out of clothes by putting down the doritos and starting to eat more fruit.

It's not nice when people criticise ur lifestyle choices, is it?
Yeah I eat at least 500g of fruit daily, and haven't touched doritos in 6 months. I have a BMI of 14.6 and have stayed there regardless of what I eat. my weight increases proportionally to my height. Good argument. I grow vertically, not horizontally, unlike you. Consider growing ~3-4 inches taller a year. Buying expensive expensive clothes suddenly doesn't make sense.

The fact that my clothes are cheap doesn't mean they're shit. I have a LOT of Surfer brand clothes that are tough as fuck, I have quite a lot of European brands, etc. I just know where to find them and know spending ridiculous amonts of money for clothes that won't fit next year is stupid. That being said I look fucking hot in overcoats, but there's no point buying one right now since it will look like a normal coat by the time I'm 21.

Also worrying about what to wear is for fags. Find out what's cheap and still looks fucking great, learn to shop around and get good deals on stuff and don't fall for the fucking brands, since brands don't mean shit, they're just a logo sewn on. DFO is your friend in Sydney. Learn about it. Save the money and spend it towards more important things like stuff for your girlfriend. Have fun kids!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)