Male Winter Fashion (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I do hope you mean CityBeach/Myer boy, since majority of my clothes come from there.

The fact that I don't pay through my nose for clothes doesn't mean they're shit. It just means I'm not a fucking retard. The only thing worth more than $80 MAX is a suit.

It also means more money in my pocket. Good clothes don't have to be expensive. I am in fact wearing French jeans right now that cost me ~$40 bucks. Shop smarter idiot.

Yeah I eat at least 500g of fruit daily, and haven't touched doritos in 6 months. I have a BMI of 14.6 and have stayed there regardless of what I eat. my weight increases proportionally to my height. Good argument. I grow vertically, not horizontally, unlike you. Consider growing ~3-4 inches taller a year. Buying expensive expensive clothes suddenly doesn't make sense.

The fact that my clothes are cheap doesn't mean they're shit. I have a LOT of Surfer brand clothes that are tough as fuck, I have quite a lot of European brands, etc. I just know where to find them and know spending ridiculous amonts of money for clothes that won't fit next year is stupid. That being said I look fucking hot in overcoats, but there's no point buying one right now since it will look like a normal coat by the time I'm 21.

Also worrying about what to wear is for fags. Find out what's cheap and still looks fucking great, learn to shop around and get good deals on stuff and don't fall for the fucking brands, since brands don't mean shit, they're just a logo sewn on. DFO is your friend in Sydney. Learn about it. Save the money and spend it towards more important things like stuff for your girlfriend. Have fun kids!
Myer is the shittest store, so you're shit.
Op shop suits are not good.
French jeans cost 40 bucks; imitations are good.
Surf brands are shit, so you're still shit.
We are not worrying about what to wear, we are discussing what is good to wear.
Highlighted part delivered the lolz.

PattieBoi

HSC
$270!?

That's alright I suppose. The most I've spent on a jacket is $400 and its a Nudie.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Myer is the shittest store, so you're shit.
Op shop suits are not good.
French jeans cost 40 bucks; imitations are good.
Surf brands are shit, so you're still shit.
We are not worrying about what to wear, we are discussing what is good to wear.
Highlighted part delivered the lolz.
I think Hugo Boss suits are pretty nice actually. I wore one last year to my formal. Cost me ~$275 and it was original. Go find that. That's worth it. I bought french jeans from a France, they cost me ~$40 Aussie in Paris, and they're pretty damn legit. Surfer brands are not shit, they're the heart and soul of this country. What's good to wear? Not the fucking fashions shoved down your throat which are 6 months old, but what you actually look good in. Work it out for yourself. It's not rocket science. Highlighted part is the absolute truth. Once again, DFO is your friend. Have fun kids!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

johony

HSC
i've never really paid any attention to witchery because they've never sold anything i might be interested in.
most of their stuff is more or less the same quality/style than other 'manly' mens brands anyway, like politix, oxford or whatever; except witchery is more expensive

they have a few nice things though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)