Man beheads wife (1 Viewer)

Aamelie

HSC
generalisation is an evil sin :mad1:
That was actually aimed at the people who HURT, murdered, killed and did all those other unmentionable things to people, not Muslims in general Omie Jay.

Note to self: re-read posts from third pov before posting.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
That was actually aimed at the people who HURT, murdered, killed and did all those other unmentionable things to people, not Muslims in general Omie Jay.

Note to self: re-read posts from third pov before posting.
oh okay then.

maybe next time when you say "THEY do x and y", specify who THEY are :)

so say "MUSLIMS do x and y", or "EXTREMISTS do x and y", whatever your point of view may be :)

:)

Aamelie

HSC
well shit happens, so people automatically assume it was muslim-related.

and wtf is going on with all these muslim related threads!?!?
I think people confused it with this one
Muslim Television Channel Founder Charged With Beheading His Wife - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
. I, for one did, although the circumstances aren't too familiar :O/.

Muslim Television Channel Founder Charged With Beheading His Wife - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Aamelie

HSC
oh okay then.

maybe next time when you say "THEY do x and y", specify who THEY are :)

so say "MUSLIMS do x and y", or "EXTREMISTS do x and y", whatever your point of view may be :)

:)
oh true haha :O)
Thanks hun, will do. I mean it sounded right when I wrote it down but english isn't my first language. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. It was only geared at those who'd done those 'unmentionable things' as Sec mentioned.

Anigra

HSC
i think the moral of the story here is, women shouldnt fuck with men, or you will get a fucking beheading.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Islamic scum countries are the only ones where these punishments are carried out.
m8 ever been to Singapore? the azns hate homos too.

Oh yeah I'm realllyyyyyyyy prejuidiced against islams/muslims. Get your facts right babe :O). Although I guess I can kind of understand how you think I am, but I'm not and it's none of your business. So deal with it.
Oh so they treat their wives like shit; make them sit in the back seats of cars, arrange marriages between HIGHLY incompatible people, stone wives, daughters, sisters, mothers to death if they refuse sex or 'dishonor' a family in anyway even though it's stated its a last resort of continued adultery, force them to sell their bodies, both sex and organ wise for money and then severing their heads if they refuse to participate sex and have children because she's worried it will inherit a horrible disorder? And these piggish people get to go to heaven and have their way with 72 virgins when they die?

Was he on 'shrooms or something? Oh wait, I forgot, it's his religion. He gets away with all of this only to defile the holiest place of all by turning it into a common whorehouse for a bunch or murderers and terroists.
Sex, death and sacrifice. That's religion for ya :O/.
Yeah you're not prejudiced at all. /sarcasm

Aamelie

HSC
m8 ever been to Singapore? the azns hate homos too.

Yeah you're not prejudiced at all. /sarcasm
have you read the posts since then? or even on this page? I've alrady explained that that as meant towards the people who actually DID those tihngs, not the whole damn place/country/people.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
its actually inhumane torture first and then death. i mean, its absolutely appalling. i read about and they get bottles shoved up their ass. then they get whipped, and beatings for weeks. then they get properly fed so that they wouldn't pass out when they're being tortured. i'm sure i also read about this guy who was put on a stove top.

but hey, at least they get their own choice of death. i think, if my memory serves me right, they were allowed either: to be hanged, sliced by a sword, stoned, or thrown into a sack and tossed off a cliff somewhere.

Do you actually believe that shit?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
IN THE ARTICLE I POSTED THE GUY IS NOT A MUSLIM.

Obviously if a Muslim did this it would be front page news, but since it wasn't, no one knows about it.

An this thread is a clear example of narrow mindedness. People see an article on beheading and they immediately think 'muslim.'

Don't get your knickers in a knot ai. The majority of islamaphobes on BOD are kids still in high school or have just finished not to long ago. Obviously their narrow minded opinions do not reflect educated and mature individuals who have the common sense to educate themselves through un-biased means.

Relax your sacks

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Do you actually believe that shit?
what makes it shit?

Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gays Deserve Torture, Death Penalty, Iranian Minister Says - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

The issue is torture - Iran Human Rights Library

go nuts

even president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that there were no homosexuals in iran, denying their existence and implying that they have no human rights.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I don't care about single incidents? They don't represent Islam? They represent extremists, even though these guys think they are doing the right thing. It's mostly Iran and shit hole places in the middle east. If you're basing everything you know about Islam on things you read or hear in the media (this also includes 'translations' and hadiths whos authenticity is questionable) then your not really giving yourself an opportunity to hear from unbiased sources.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I don't care about single incidents? They don't represent Islam? They represent extremists, even though these guys think they are doing the right thing. It's mostly Iran and shit hole places in the middle east. If you're basing everything you know about Islam on things you read or hear in the media (this also includes 'translations' and hadiths whos authenticity is questionable) then your not really giving yourself an opportunity to hear from unbiased sources.
enlighten me. really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)