Man beheads wife (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hes not muslim. You can tell by his name. And if he were muslim its highly doubtful the media would leave out MUSLIM MAN * inserts name * has blah blah blah. They wouldn't throw away a good opportunity to bag out muslims. Much like most bos'ers . And then you wonder why the muslims get angry...
lol my name could be jesus christ and i could be a muslim, you silly person

fafaFOOO

HSC
I don't care about single incidents? They don't represent Islam? They represent extremists, even though these guys think they are doing the right thing. It's mostly Iran and shit hole places in the middle east. If you're basing everything you know about Islam on things you read or hear in the media (this also includes 'translations' and hadiths whos authenticity is questionable) then your not really giving yourself an opportunity to hear from unbiased sources.
Muhammad proscribed death for homosexuals. Are you denying this?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
anything. my opinion of islam is neutral now. try and convert me.
You're under the impression that muslims WANT to convert you to Islam. You're wrong, muslims are meant to show the 'true' Islam through their action and everyday life. I doing so, the religion will appeal to others. However due to the depressing state the muslims around the world are in due to terrorists and such, they don't really stand a chance in appealling to anybody tbh.

Sadiah

HSC
You're under the impression that muslims WANT to convert you to Islam. You're wrong, muslims are meant to show the 'true' Islam through their action and everyday life. I doing so, the religion will appeal to others. However due to the depressing state the muslims around the world are in due to terrorists and such, they don't really stand a chance in appealling to anybody tbh.
Dw, that's not our problem but. People should know that every race/religion has good and bad people.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Muhammad proscribed death for homosexuals. Are you denying this?
Yes. I do believe it is haram but i'm sure the taking of somebody elses life can only be done so with consent. Like in the stoning of adulterers. They have to consent to being stoned in this life to avoid punishment in the next, but it is their choice wether or not to do so. You can't force them, it is wrong regardless of what you see around the world. He probably did say homosexuals are condemed to deaht but under the same circumstances as adultery.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i like boizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :shy:

Sadiah

HSC
In Islam boys can't talk to girls without marrying them anyway.
Yes, they can - provided they're not flirting with them, or intending on pre-marital relationships.

Conversing with the opposite sex is permissible for educational purposes, or the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)