Man ordered to be blinded with acid - sharia does it again (1 Viewer)

nottu

Banned
HSC
N/A
A court in Iran has ruled that a man who blinded a woman with acid after she spurned his marriage proposals will also be blinded with acid. The ruling was reported in Iranian newspapers on Thursday. The punishment is legal under the Islamic Sharia code of qias or equivalence, which allows retribution for violent crimes. The court also ordered the attacker, 27-year-old Majid Movahedi, to pay compensation to the victim. The acid attack took place in 2004. The victim, Ameneh Bahrami, went to Spain for surgery to reconstruct her face but efforts to restore her sight failed. The ruling was a response to her plea to the court in the Iranian capital Tehran for retribution. "Ever since I was subject to acid being thrown on my face, I have a constant feeling of being in danger," she told the court. Ms Bahrami also said that Movahedi had also threatened to kill her.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7754756.stm

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol that sorta does rule

HSC
ahahaha, i proposed something similar to this as a joke. these people actually did it.

:headbang:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'm surprised they didn't give the guy a medal for doing this to his adulterous wife.

that bloke

HSC
JaredR said:
I'm surprised they didn't give the guy a medal for doing this to his adulterous wife.
says she rejected his marriage proposal. He got stroppy.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
Woo Sharia law woo. Fucking idiots.

Fuck some muslims are really dumb

What would you do ?
This is REALLY common in countries like that,
its been going on for decades, and they've tried A LOT to stop it
but people still do it
thats why they do this to a few people
and make it public
in the hope that others who are willing to do these things might reconsider once realizing if they're caught the same might happen to them.

Im not saying its the right thing to do, im just saying you gotta consider the circumstances. Plus the fact that the dude totally deserves it, if not something worse.

And dont blame Muslims.
Christians/Jews have done/do worse
seriously get over the muslim bashing
its fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

nottu

Banned
HSC
N/A
omgd. said:
in the hope that others who are willing to do these things might reconsider once realizing if they're caught the same might happen to them.

Im not saying its the right thing to do, im just saying you gotta consider the circumstances. Plus the fact that the dude totally deserves it, if not something worse.
Wow. This is why religion should not run politics, have you ever heard of human rights you monkey?

:monkey: <-- you.

Last edited:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
John Oliver said:
All religions are retarded and all those who follow them equally stupid.
Religion does cause the majority of the worlds problems
and its always been that way,
ill give you that
But not everyone who follows a religion is to blame
were all pretty horrified at the stuff that happens too
theres always a small minority in every religion that eff it up for the rest of the believers.
I wouldn't even call that small minority believers, just stupid to say the least.

Last edited:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
nottu said:
Wow. This is why religion should not run politics, have you ever heard of human rights you monkey?

:monkey: <-- you.

uhhh...
thats a very mature come back ...
where in my comment did i say religion should run politics ?
i believe i clearly said ' its not the right thing to do '
You wna talk about human rights, every country in the world breaches more than
10 human rights at the least. You going to blame religion on that ?
but im not going to argue with you
your knowledge factor in this field is clearly zero
Therefore my care factor is also ZERO
when you have something civilized to rebute by
il reply

However id just like to say ,

What about the woman who lost her sight just because she didnt want to marry that jerk
Dont you think she has her rights ?
You think it would've been fair for him to just be locked up for a bit then be free because of his ' human rights '
was he thinking about her ' rights as a human ' when he did that ?
If they just locked him up then free'ed him you know how many other people wouldve kept doing it because they knew there was only a small price to pay ? I suggest you look up the statistics in pakistan, bangladesh, india, jordan, saudia arabia , and 50 other countries to get an idea. THat asshole doesnt deserve any rights after what hes done. He ruined a persons life because he couldnt take rejection. If youre going to favour him over the poor lady you clearly have something wrong with you.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Barbaric.
But also, somewhat, I don't know... fair?

I mean if the victim chooses not to forgive the criminal, and asks for the same thing to be done to them, how can you say that's unfair?

You CAN say it's barbaric though. But not that it's unfair.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
An EYE for an EYE makes 2 Iranians BLIND!
What are you saying? That revenge is no basis for a religion?

That is nonsense! You deserve to have your tongue cut out.

Without whimsical acts of sadistic violence, how will we Muslims achieve peace and prosperity?

hpdanemma

HSC
Hmm I wonder what it'll actually achieve? Do you think it will make some think twice before doing something similar? Or will they just be more 'convincing' in making the women not speak out about it?
Man this world is screwed up.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Interestingly sympathetic to the female victim though. Who'd have thought that an Iranian woman's eyes could be deemed legally equivalent to an Iranian mans! What progress they are making!

hpdanemma

HSC
Iron said:
Interestingly sympathetic to the female victim though. Who'd have thought that an Iranian woman's eyes could be deemed legally equivalent to an Iranian mans! What progress they are making!
yeh thats a good point

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
hpdanemma said:
Hmm I wonder what it'll actually achieve? Do you think it will make some think twice before doing something similar? Or will they just be more 'convincing' in making the women not speak out about it?
Man this world is screwed up.
When the Soviets implemented the death penalty for rape, the number of rape cases didn't decline, but the number of rape victims being murdered increased.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Was there no dp for murder then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)