Masterchef 2015 (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
hope billie wins, has been the most consistent cook throughout imo

georgia has also been fairly consistent but i like billie's confidence and stoicness way more

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
hope billie wins, has been the most consistent cook throughout imo

georgia has also been fairly consistent but i like billie's confidence and stoicness way more
Georgia was in multiple eliminations and was said to be highly inconsistent in the first half of the competition. However, I get the impression that the show has generally put Georgia in a more favourable light throughout.

sharoooooo

HSC
Did anyone else see how Masterchef posted the results of Reynold's elimination earlier that day?

I feel like Billie can handle the pressure better than Georgia and Jessica...
So I want Billie 1st, and then Georgia, then Jessica.
I wish Reynold could come back tho, as the guest chef :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Georgia was in multiple eliminations and was said to be highly inconsistent in the first half of the competition. However, I get the impression that the show has generally put Georgia in a more favourable light throughout.
yeah i feel as if there was some bias in favour of georgia like as an example, she seemed to get a lot more sympathy from the judge's with her stuff-ups and they would be like "you did so well...despite blahblahblah" and "apart from this and this the dish was amazing!"

i also wasn't a fan of the disproportionate amount of screen time she got, which was especially evident early in the comp when so many of the contestants who were eliminated early on had basically NO development whilst in the same time period you found out about Georgia's entire childhood hahaha

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
i also wasn't a fan of the disproportionate amount of screen time she got, which was especially evident early in the comp when so many of the contestants who were eliminated early on had basically NO development whilst in the same time period you found out about Georgia's entire childhood hahaha
lol Jarrod

FC ATAR

HSC
Team Billie for sure. My three favourites were Sara, Billie and Reynold so I'll be gunning for Billie :D

mreditor16

HSC
Was cheering for Billie and Reynold and Georgina throughout the competition. So torn tonight :/

2.5 hr finale tho :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)