Math1251/1151 .. (1 Viewer)

Monsterman

HSC
Two parts to this question:
PART 1
I get this fail message when I enroll
"Error:Requirements not met for class, student not enrolled"
Does this mean I'm goneskies for that course?
I got a provisional mark thingo of credit.. is that high enough?
CAUSE i've heard some people say that there's like a mark requirement for math1151 to get in..

I'm enrolled in business finance, marcoeco, accounting... and stats (since I cant enroll in math1251...)

PART 2
What happens if I failed math1151.. does this mean I have to do a summer course or can I treat it as a general ed course or free option and I dont have to complete a summer course?

Note that part 1 and part 2 have no relevance to each other.

shaon0

HSC
Two parts to this question:
PART 1
I get this fail message when I enroll
"Error:Requirements not met for class, student not enrolled"
Does this mean I'm goneskies for that course?
I got a provisional mark thingo of credit.. is that high enough?
CAUSE i've heard some people say that there's like a mark requirement for math1151 to get in..

I'm enrolled in business finance, marcoeco, accounting... and stats (since I cant enroll in math1251...)

PART 2
What happens if I failed math1151.. does this mean I have to do a summer course or can I treat it as a general ed course or free option and I dont have to complete a summer course?

Note that part 1 and part 2 have no relevance to each other.
Didn't u enrol before. Maybe its because they haven't given out actual marks yet.

Monsterman

HSC
Didn't u enrol before. Maybe its because they haven't given out actual marks yet.
nope. I was putting it on hold until now since there were spaces left. I was hoping that someone may fail holding a thurs/weds tute so I can take it.

shaon0

HSC
nope. I was putting it on hold until now since there were spaces left. I was hoping that someone may fail holding a thurs/weds tute so I can take it.
damn that sucks. You could contact the maths department and query them on the topic.

Monsterman

HSC
damn that sucks. You could contact the maths department and query them on the topic.
I emailed them cause I had to go out and no reply.. fml............ there's only one spot left........... fuckkkkkk

Monsterman

HSC
I emailed them cause I had to go out and no reply.. fml............ there's only one spot left........... fuckkkkkk
Just so everyone knows for future reference..
I phoned the poeple and they said.. you'll get in for sure.. no matter what..
the math course was full to the max.. but the math people put me in.. then people dropped the course then it was good.

Monsterman

HSC
Just so everyone knows...for future reference..
I phoned the poeple and they said.. you'll get in for sure.. no matter what..
the math course was full to the max.. but the math people put me in.. then people dropped the course then it was good.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ummmmm people who got provisional mark less than 50 will have to repeat or sth or yea... u will prob get in when they drop out.

and also
u need credit to remain in actuarial.

Last edited:

shaon0

HSC
fml, my enrolment for Actl1001 is screwed. Emailed head of undergrad actuarial studies and the admin but the comment of "We'll fit you in when there's enough space" isn't promising as there's already space but nothing has been done :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)