Maths Ext 1 - General thoughts on the exam (1 Viewer)

HSC
That exam was messed up! Sure I didn't expect to ace it considering it's my worst subject, but gosh, those questions were awfully strange. Hopefully I passed.

Q6 was a biatch. It was harder than Q7 IMO.

This paper was the hardest 3U paper I've ever done. The questions were really odd, not just the standard questions I've been practising with the past papers.

Oh well, what's done is done. I'm just glad maths is finally over for good.

liltimmy

HSC
Fuk me that exam was fukddddddddd....does anyone know which sik kunt wrote it...so i can find where the dumb kunt livez.....fukn wanker....why would put in ridiculous questions such as that projectile shitttt...i mean wtf iz dat. I ll bet my house on it, that no one in the state got full marks for that question.

Scaling for this exam is gonna hit the roof, its not your typical 3 unit exam. Does anyone rekon i should use this exam paper for whiping my ass?

karumi

HSC
I hated it. It doesn't take much maths to calculated that I FAILED!!! At the most 38/84. *cries* I thought I would at least pass this time but nooooooo. They didn't have easy stuff like angle between two lines! even the rank 1 girl in my class thought it was hard so where does that put me???!!

>_< I died today. RIP death by math ext 1 exam ... x_x

shsshs

HSC
very happy with a performance!
84/84 at the moment
i deduced all the 'show' questions
only a few doubts::

for 1e i got 16,-16
3c(ii) i got 320
and q4(a )(ii) and (iii) not completely sure i got it rite

Snas

HSC
The test was pretty much what I was expecting...think I probably got about 60% raw. There's a couple of questions that I'm kicking myself about...so easy once they're explained to you! But yeah, I thought q7 was easier than q6 as well.

vojnik

HSC
Ext 1 maths...meant to be tough so Im not complaning too much about my efforts.
I did the best I could and thats all that matters.

scoobydoo

HSC
a sure fail for me
i think i only attempted 30 out of the 84 marks
hopefully i don't fuck anything else up as hard as this.. it shouldn't come to that, so it won't count
fuck

by the way bubz, the lyrics in your signature are wrong

HSC
campersdemise said:
Some people dont think they passed? OMG N0000000BBBBBS.lmao easiest paper ever? I thought the CSSA maths 3u was easy but this was a walk in the park!!band 6 ftw. Had you people done 12 hours a day preparation like i did, then maybe you n00blets would of stood a chance. Now you people have failed your future, and possibly your life. How do you people live with yourself?I hope you are happy with yourself and the people you let down.
you are so stuck up. learn some humility...omg

liltimmy

HSC
Snas said:
The test was pretty much what I was expecting...think I probably got about 60% raw. There's a couple of questions that I'm kicking myself about...so easy once they're explained to you! But yeah, I thought q7 was easier than q6 as well.
Dont give me that fukn bullshit....az if u expect something like that. Thats harder then a fukn trial paper, no way in the world ud expect something like that.

roosterssuck

HSC
liltimmy said:
I ll bet my house on it, that no one in the state got full marks for that question.
lol ill take you up on that bet, dumbarse...

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
shsshs said:
very happy with a performance!
84/84 at the moment
i deduced all the 'show' questions
only a few doubts::

for 1e i got 16,-16
3c(ii) i got 320
and q4(a )(ii) and (iii) not completely sure i got it rite
Not doing 1e
Got the same for 3c(ii)
I think 4a(i) is -1 or 1. I forgot. and (ii) is 0... what 4a(iii)...??? Tell me you are referring to 4c.

bally24

HSC
that was so much more difficult than 2005 and 2004....yesterday i did those past papers and i felt so ready and confident for today but that exam was EVIL.

everything was okay until i got to that parabola question and couldnt do the third part....then q5, q6 and q7 went downhill from there. i wrote something for every q but im pretty sure it was all wrong. was hoping for more than 80/84 but expecting 70 ish now. hope the scaling is really high.

Irskin

HSC
One word: FUCKED!!
Im looking at a raw mark of 55-65, shit!

liltimmy

HSC
roosterssuck said:
lol ill take you up on that bet, dumbarse...
Alright man your some sik kunt now....did you actually take that literally? yeh real smart mate

intense jono

HSC
campersdemise said:
Some people dont think they passed? OMG N0000000BBBBBS.lmao easiest paper ever? I thought the CSSA maths 3u was easy but this was a walk in the park!!band 6 ftw. Had you people done 12 hours a day preparation like i did, then maybe you n00blets would of stood a chance. Now you people have failed your future, and possibly your life. How do you people live with yourself?I hope you are happy with yourself and the people you let down.
this just sums up my theory, the HSC is all about the amount of time you put into studying. "wow" you just studied 12hrs a day... good to see you making the most of your life! ha! in this case you're the n00b with ur shithouse/pointless life you live doing 12hrs a day!! well have fun studying your whole life!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
arkanisw said:
objectively speaking, it was a very hard test compared to other years.. esp

the end of projectile
end of probability
induction
and particularly
differentiation for 7

but i finished it with 30 mins to spare, looking for 84/84

but really, it was hard
what are you?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)