Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater REVIEW!!! (1 Viewer)

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
*SPOILERS on bosses and near-end part of the game*

I agree with most of you on The End fight. I've always dreamed of a REAL sniper battle. MGS1's Sniper Wolf was alright, but it wasn't really a true sniper battle, one that requires patience, a good eye and that fear factor, you know, of being watched from an unknown place. And the thrill when you finally find him or when you sneak behind him... It was magic!

It's my second favourite boss battle in the game, my first being the one with The Fury. Come on! He's super awesome with that huge flamethrower and jetpack! His flames look really awesome (the way they slither through a WHOLE corridor) and the battle is very tense, especially on your first time through: it's dark, you hear his footseps, the music... So thrilling I could hear my heart beating! oh, man, I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

Plus he had the most awesome intro scene from any bosses, EVER! Watching that scene makes you realise: "this guy really means business".

Too bad the 'metal gear' fight was very disappointing, compared to the other metal gear battles (MG REX is the best IMO). But the escape from Groznyj Grad makes up for it: so awesome it was like watching a Hollywood movie, with you controlling the main character.

Anyone agreeing with me?

PS: Some of you may already know, but in the part when you have to support Eva, look at her medical history. One of her 'wounds' is that of a breasts surgery XD

Last edited:

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I was loving the battle with The End for the first twenty minutes. Then it got annoying. I resorted to running around like an idiot to draw his fire so I would know his location. Admittedly, I performed head surgery about 100 times, but I at least could get some shots off.

There are a bunch of wierd things you can do with The End. Apparantly, you can shoot and eat his parrot, which according to my friend, is his secret spotter. Also, you can shoot him when The Boss is wheeling him away in that cut scene and fight an Ocelot unit in his place.

I cracked the nut when he photosynthesised to replenish his health, especially since it takes so long to get his health down in the first place.

Like all the bosses though, he couldn't stand up to the shotgun. Right in the back.

The Fear was cool to fight.

PS2MODS

HSC
heres a hint for when fighting "the end" why dont u use the enhanced mic and stay still and listen for him :) thats how i won, i walked and hen shot him from behind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)