Michael Moore's Open Letter To George Bush (5 Viewers)

jennylim

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
exactly what are you trying to put forward here?

that rape/shooting at each other was because of the american government? or because they were simply american? That's all I see yourself putting forward, and your pretentious quotes from here and there don't say much, considering all you're highlighting is that american people are crap.

Can you please be more specific rather than be so generalising.
ah, ur_inner_child, but that IS what he's saying. that americans are inferior to everyone else. and his articles about the incidents in new orleans supply his entire body of evidence for his generalisations about 200 million people.

you got it right, but just as it was for the rest of us, supercharged's "argument" seems too stupid to actually believe.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Can you please be more specific rather than be so generalising.
How about America is the only country outside of civil war torn banana republics, where hurricane rescuers have to bring in the army to begin 'combat operations,' against the armed local population terrorising the streets. specific enough?

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
supercharged said:
How about America is the only country outside of civil war torn banana republics, where hurricane rescuers have to bring in the army to begin 'combat operations,' against the armed local population terrorising the streets. specific enough?
How come China is the only country outside of a banana republic where the army has to begin combat operations against the unarmed local population. ZING!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Ahem only China? Ever heard of martial law? Do as you're told or get shot by troops. cough cough New Orleans, Israel, Indonesia, Nepal....

SORRY YOU FAIL! :rolleyes:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
supercharged said:
Ahem only China? Ever heard of martial law? Do as you're told or get shot by troops. cough cough New Orleans, Israel, Indonesia, Nepal....

SORRY YOU FAIL! :rolleyes:
So? Which post will it be supercharged? The USA is the only country outside of a banana republic that has had to control its local population OR assuming for the sake of argument that Indonesia and Nepal aren't banana republics, a few other countries have done the same? Make up your mind please. ZING!

Also, there is a distinct difference between shooting armed gangsters and mowing down student protesters with tanks. DOUBLE ZING!

Please remember that my qualifiers were "not a banana republic" and "unarmed". You've already said that the police are fighting "armed" citizens in the US, the Israelis are fighting armed Palestinians and Indonesia and Nepal are banana republics. WHERE IS YOUR ARGUMENT MORON. TRIPLE ZING!

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
You totally misunderstood my post.

Israel, Indonesia and Nepal have all declared martial law before, and THAT is the comparison. NOT that they've had to shoot lawless survivors of hurricanes like New Orleans (which they haven't). :rolleyes:

Hey dickwad when marital law is declared it doesn't matter whether you are armed or not, you think the National Guard gives a crap whether the looters or rapists are holding a gun? Disobey the law = shot dead. Same in any country. Doesn't matter if you're demonstrator calling for the overthrow of the government or a looter running off with a TV set. When martial law is declared the bullshit stops immediately or else bang!

My point still stands that America is the only non banana republic country which has had hurricane surviviors rapeing, shooting and looting before the military stamps them out. You haven't changed anything.

The thing is when other countries are hit by hurricanes, maritial law isn't required, because there is no anarchy.

HA YOU FAILED AGAIN! not having much luck are we Mr stupid zinger?

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
supercharged said:
You totally misunderstood my post.

Israel, Indonesia and Nepal have all declared martial law before, and THAT is the comparison. NOT that they've had to shoot lawless survivors of hurricanes like New Orleans (which they haven't). :rolleyes:

Hey dickwad when marital law is declared it doesn't matter whether you are armed or not, you think the National Guard gives a crap whether the looters or rapists are holding a gun? Disobey the law = shot dead. Same in any country. Doesn't matter if you're demonstrator calling for the overthrow of the government or a looter running off with a TV set. When martial law is declared the bullshit stops immediately or else bang!

My point still stands that America is the only non banana republic country which has had hurricane surviviors rapeing, shooting and looting before the military stamps them out. You haven't changed anything.

HA YOU FAILED AGAIN! not having much luck are we Mr stupid zinger?
I've noticed that your "victory strategy" to win arguments on this forum is to make one incorrect, stupid or contradictory post after another until the other party either gives up or becomes completely confused. A strategy analagous to the way that China formulates its foreign policy. QUADRIPLE ZING!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
And I've noticed that you're completely stupid because you are unable to argue, and love making inane ridiculous statements just like George W Bush.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hey guys, how come anti-mathmite's posts are all gone? i can see the quotes, but it looks like he deleted all he said

jennylim

HSC
neo_o said:
I've noticed that your "victory strategy" to win arguments on this forum is to make one incorrect, stupid or contradictory post after another until the other party either gives up or becomes completely confused. A strategy analagous to the way that China formulates its foreign policy. QUADRIPLE ZING!
thanks for taking over, neo_o...jellybeanz and i gave up. although it's pretty clear that supercharged has failed to convince a single forum member so i suppose there's no real need for anyone to bother with him. the effort is appreciated, however :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
neo_o said:
pure gold.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
jennylim said:
thanks for taking over, neo_o...jellybeanz and i gave up. although it's pretty clear that supercharged has failed to convince a single forum member so i suppose there's no real need for anyone to bother with him. the effort is appreciated, however :)
And who exactly have you convinced otherwise? It's most amusing that you bunch all attempt to argue without providing a single example to back your claims and statements.

Wow how convincing! empty words, zero case studies, irrelevant comments and unsubstanciated claims! I guess people will just have to take your word for it ;)

jellybeenz

HSC
We just don't happen to believe that a single event points to the character of an entire nation.

jennylim

HSC
supercharged said:
And who exactly have you convinced otherwise? It's most amusing that you bunch all attempt to argue without providing a single example to back your claims and statements.

Wow how convincing! empty words, zero case studies, irrelevant comments and unsubstanciated claims! I guess people will just have to take your word for it ;)
haha, scroll back up and see how many people have supported the perspective that you're an arrogant, illogical dick. from not-that-bright, to ur_inner_child, to generator, to jellybeanz and neo_o. you can believe what you like, my dear, but don't forget to take reality into account.

we haven't provided examples because the only example we need is one good american person who doesn't rape/loot/murder at any given opportunity like you claim americans do. as for the irrelevant comments and unsubstantiated claims, i'll let your posts do the talking. :)

ETA: withoutaface, techie and adambra have also stated that your arguments are illogical and your reasoning dubious. tempco has also added that the pictures look like chinese propaganda.

Last edited:
HSC
supercharged said:

why would you condemn an entire nation just because you generalise your 'examples' to encompass all of american citizens.

tempco

HSC
jennylim said:
ah, ur_inner_child, but that IS what he's saying. that americans are inferior to everyone else. and his articles about the incidents in new orleans supply his entire body of evidence for his generalisations about 200 million people.

you got it right, but just as it was for the rest of us, supercharged's "argument" seems too stupid to actually believe.
if that's what he's trying to push, it's pretty illogical. i mean, new orleans isn't even representative of american society as a whole - the majority of residents are african-american.

neo_o said:
How come China is the only country outside of a banana republic where the army has to begin combat operations against the unarmed local population. ZING!
that's besides the point. the argument is on the behaviour of ordinary citizens during a crisis, not the government.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
LOL you're the one that's pwned, you haven't proven anything yourself.

You can't prove the community response in New Orleans has happened in other hurricane and flood hit countries such as the ones I posted, because it simply hasn't (so no, finding a American do gooder doesn't disprove anything because it has nothing to do with it)

Whether or not the demographic profile of New Orleans make it good example of most American cities is another matter alltogether and NOT what I'm saying. End of story. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)