Modern Music like KPOP vs Classical Music (e.g Mozart) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
nah they're not, just that mining engineers have the highest income 1st year in the workerforce.
I already had this discussion with your mate sir asshole, and I was right ok
Australia has good job prospects for almost all branches of engineering and we are known for this
You don't know what you are talking about

HSC
Haha who said we/i had "unwavering support" for that either?

Postcolonial Disillusionment biatch. :p
40283626 et al
they get so so angry if you say anything negative about Asia
which i find strange as they are Australians lol

HSC
Well it's a troll thread to start with so I don't think it really matters does it lol

revenant_wings

GOD******E
HSC
Uni Grad
I already had this discussion with your mate sir asshole, and I was right ok
Australia has good job prospects for almost all branches of engineering and we are known for this
You don't know what you are talking about
so why did you write what i quoted

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
40283626 et al
Australians by birth. By blood we are Asian which by making negative remarks it effects us. But I respect your point.

We should primarily focus on our Australian culture first. Which I follow.

revenant_wings

GOD******E
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha mate don't be so butthurt
Can you really not look at this objectively and admit that as a whole Asia still has a lot of development to do?
And Australian educated Asian students will play an important role in this development

You all seem to be forgetting that Australia's economy is majority based on services sector and mining is a vast
Minority
Infact I am pretty sure that education is out main export
nah ur just inferior that's why ur butthurt

HSC
Australians by birth. By blood we are Asian which by making negative remarks it effects us. But I respect your point.

We should primarily focus on our Australian culture first. Which I follow.
Lol but even so there are such vast differences between the different Asian cultures, why are you so supportive of them as a whole instead of just your ethnicity?

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Because I said (in relation the music styles ie boy bands) that Asia was 20yrs behind the west lol
20 years behind the west.

I agree K-POP (Asian music if you want to put it this way) is trash music, I'm not a huge fan myself but still some parts of it I do enjoy. But really, some aspects we are on par if not ahead of the west.

Such as choreography+Costuming+Music Videos+Song creativity. Obviously K-Pop (Asian music) has strong parts and also some that are totally fail.

But really by saying Asian music is 20 years behind the west is absolutely absurd. You're making a false point by your personal judgements.

HSC
nah ur just inferior that's why ur butthurt
Inferior to who? Me individually or western/australian culture? If the former, it's a bit hard to compare an individual with a culture dont you think, and if it's the latter, what makes you think I care lol in not all white Australians why do I care what you say about them?

HSC
20 years behind the west.

I agree K-POP (Asian music if you want to put it this way) is trash music, I'm not a huge fan myself but still some parts of it I do enjoy. But really, some aspects we are on par if not ahead of the west.

Such as choreography+Costuming+Music Videos+Song creativity. Obviously K-Pop (Asian music) has strong parts and also some that are totally fail.

But really by saying Asian music is 20 years behind the west is absolutely absurd. You're making a false point by your personal judgements.
Lol of course I am
It was a passing observation related to the actual concept of a highly choreographed boy/girl band
It's just weird that a lot of you take any perceived insult to Asian culture so personally lol

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol but even so there are such vast differences between the different Asian cultures, why are you so supportive of them as a whole instead of just your ethnicity?
Not being supportive of them as a whole. Just elaborating on 408's statement.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
That is an edit. Before, he simply stated that Asia was 20 years behind the west. That's why it makes it makes no sense.

HSC
Uni Grad
40283626 et al
No I don't =_=

I'm only going to criticize IF you cannot justify why and also depending on how bad the point is. What you said there was fairly reasonable.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
and somehow america is in massive debt?
Lol
We are Australia not America.

Because I was born here. I am planning to move out of Australia once I'm older though. So, happy?
Your family moved here in the first place. That alone speaks volumes.

Why do you think Kpop is disgusting? Have you ever even listen to one Kpop song? stop making generalisation without reasons.
Kpop is AIDs and based off music the west thought was popular 20 years ago. Hence, ~20 years behind.
Yes, I have. It's horribad.

what a clown oe
you're such a bannacake. Lol

somehow the uni's are flooded with asians and all the whites are in TAFE or out in worker inferior jobs, yep we are inferior to your stupidity.
Yeah, but then why are they all studying in a western country?

Haha why do you all keep making this a me against you type thing lol aren't you all also australian?
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)