• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
lengy said:
I made a game, it's called writing down their license plate, tracking down their car and setting it alight. I need a Hummer H3 before I start running people off the road for getting in my way.
<3

Let's track Aza down. It'll be fun.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
Dear Mr fuckwit,

Don't drive so that I can't see your headlights in my rear-view because you're that fucking close
Don't find it a shock when I slam on the brakes to wake you up, you stupid cunt.
Get the fuck off my tail.

Love,

Dan

Ps. Does my middle finger look pretty in the rear-view mirror?
I hate it when cars do that! I haven't had my P's for long so am still fairly new to night driving...the other week I had this huge landcruiser behind my little hatchback with extremely bright headlights shining onto my rearview mirror. It was really irritating and I had to kind of move my head to avoid the glare!

morganforrest

HSC
faintygirl83 said:
I hate it when cars do that! I haven't had my P's for long so am still fairly new to night driving...the other week I had this huge landcruiser behind my little hatchback with extremely bright headlights shining onto my rearview mirror. It was really irritating and I had to kind of move my head to avoid the glare!
That's why they have the little lever at the bottom of your mirror, you push it back and it tilts the mirror down so the glare doesn't go in your eyes.....im fucking amazed at how many people don't know this>!>!>!

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
morganforrest said:
That's why they have the little lever at the bottom of your mirror, you push it back and it tilts the mirror down so the glare doesn't go in your eyes.....im fucking amazed at how many people don't know this>!>!>!
I kind of knew the lever did this - I just haven't used it, nor did I want to start mucking around with the mirror at 90km an hour with a 4WD so close to my car.

Excuse the stupid question, but do you just flick the lever or do you have to readjust the mirror too?

Like I said, I am new to driving....

spangacrab

HSC
Oh dear. Some women drivers.

My car doesn't have the option, too old but still the best.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
spangacrab said:
Oh dear. Some women drivers.

My car doesn't have the option, too old but still the best.
Its better that I ask, than not know at all. I'm obviously no expert at driving and literally got my own car a few weeks ago - its not like I have been driving for years.

Drivers can also be dickheads, no matter what their gender. I got tooted and abused the other day by a grown man for waiting for a handicapped and disabled woman to cross the road, after the lights had changed from red to green. :eek:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Rofl, I'll be in strathfield tomorrow night if anyones game. And seriously, who the FUCK tailgates people in the left lane. THATS WHY THEY MAKE MORE THAN ONE LANE, SO YOU CAN FUCKING GO AROUND EM.

CieL

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Rofl, I'll be in strathfield tomorrow night if anyones game.
QUICK!! ALERT THE COPS!!

faintygirl83 said:
Its better that I ask, than not know at all. I'm obviously no expert at driving and literally got my own car a few weeks ago - its not like I have been driving for years.
No worries, some people are just dickheads and have to abuse other people instead of just simply explaining..

That little lever at the bottom of your rear view mirror, you grab hold of it with your thumb and index finger and just gently push it away or bring it towards you depending on if the previous person's mucked with it or not.. you dont need to move it sideways or anything.. you'd just see a dimmer version of your rear view.. but I dislike it cos sometimes I forget to put it back and when I need to look at it, it's in the wrong mode and can be distracting..

I accidentally discovered this when I was trying to hang something from that little lever lol

CieL

HSC
wth what did I do.

I dont even know what race you are.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn im gonna be in strathfield tomorrow evening
im gonna get run over by azamakumar which is going to leave me a cripple for life :(

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Heh the most annoying thing on the road at the moment is MEEE. Stalling the manual car I just bought, at every traffic lights (i've only been out in quiet traffic, though). Sorry everyone. Give me another week or so and I'll be right.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
QUICK!! ALERT THE COPS!!

No worries, some people are just dickheads and have to abuse other people instead of just simply explaining..

That little lever at the bottom of your rear view mirror, you grab hold of it with your thumb and index finger and just gently push it away or bring it towards you depending on if the previous person's mucked with it or not.. you dont need to move it sideways or anything.. you'd just see a dimmer version of your rear view.. but I dislike it cos sometimes I forget to put it back and when I need to look at it, it's in the wrong mode and can be distracting..

I accidentally discovered this when I was trying to hang something from that little lever lol

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Team 1A said:
School Zones
What pisses me off is that schools get a school zone on a main road that has a huge fence stopping students getting out that side of the school.

Schools should only get 1 school zone and there should not be school zones on main roads when the school has a perfectly good quiet street to use.

CieL

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What pisses me off is that schools get a school zone on a main road that has a huge fence stopping students getting out that side of the school.

Schools should only get 1 school zone and there should not be school zones on main roads when the school has a perfectly good quiet street to use.
How about those catching buses to and from school?

Saves the bus from going into the little streets.. Unless you're talking about something else lol..

But I don't like it when it's a two laned road, peak hour traffic, and a bus hogs up the left lane picking/dropping people.. or when the bus-stop is on an incline, and when you have to follow the bus it goes at 10kmh.. omg =.=

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
How about those catching buses to and from school?

Saves the bus from going into the little streets.. Unless you're talking about something else lol..

But I don't like it when it's a two laned road, peak hour traffic, and a bus hogs up the left lane picking/dropping people.. or when the bus-stop is on an incline, and when you have to follow the bus it goes at 10kmh.. omg =.=
I'd rather the bus go into the little street to pick up people that completely fuck up the flow of traffic on a main road for 2 hours.

Pace_T

HSC
i hate stupid L plate drivers who go like 40 in a 60 zone

the other night i was on this 1 lane road but with a huge bike lane on the left. the road was on a huge hill and i was stuck behind about 4 or so cars with the leading car being a really slow L plater. i ended up getting the shits and went into the bike lane but approached the top of the hill but i quickly squeezed in right behind the L plater before i reached the top of the hill, i did that coz i didnt know if ther was gona be a biker just over the hill. after i went over the top of the hill i could see far in front of me again and i over took the L plater. every1 was honking at me but i like to believe that they were trying to congratulate me on my quick thinking haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)