Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Got pretty shit faced at amsa convention. Had about 10 shots without food and vomited pure liquid.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Drank three bottles of wine, woke up in the hospital after slitting my wrists.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Because the Internet attracts people with shitty mental health.

There have actually been studies. But they couldn't determine whether the Internet caused mental health problems or people with mental health problems were attracted to the Internet. I'm going with the latter.

3PiCFail

HSC
in front of my parents... and grandparents... I just kept laughing for no reason.

HSC
N/A
Because the Internet attracts people with shitty mental health.

There have actually been studies. But they couldn't determine whether the Internet caused mental health problems or people with mental health problems were attracted to the Internet. I'm going with the latter.
Both are true.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Its was in the gold coast during the easter hoilday of 2013. After 12 hours of driving from Sydney.... And we gotten ourselves 4 spirit bottles (1 raspeberry vodka, 1 whisky, 1 black label and 1 50% rum) and then settled into our hotel. Its was myself and 5 other people

Then we started to drink. We were like doing shots, mixed drinks and whatever. I remeber doing 2 shots, 7 mixed drinks... while 2 of my mates did around 10 shots (plus a few mixed drinks) or whatever (and then one of them passed out before we went clubbing, while puking on my bed that i was sleeping on). Then all of us went clubbing in surfers, then the other mate who did the 10 shots or whatever started to slap himself in front of the bouncers telling himself to sober up, so there was no way that he is going to get in. So we dragged him back to the hotel (then he threw up on his bed and passed out) and just went back to same club, so we went in, then for the entrance fee, i shouted my friends (cost me $40 in total). I danced randomly on the stage while 3 of my mates were doing whatever they want.... then my friends told me that they are going back to the hotel, then before we left, we took some kind of a piss at the toilets, its took us 30 minutes to find the loo, but yeah we found it, i started to trip out a bit, before my friend dragged me out, and then we went to some 7-11 to buy some water, but instead i gotten sparking water.... we threw that out, before walking to a hungry jacks to buy some slushee (as well as another piss)... I dropped the slushee on the ground while we were sitting down. Then i randomly ran onto the beach, like some werido... then my mate came up saying that do you want to speak to his gf, i put the phone to my ears, then pissed myself laughing.... didn't know what to say... then we all stumble to my hotel, then passed out on the kitchen floor

Then i woke up to massive hangover (which lasted me all day, and i couldn't go clubbing the following night after that), 3 bottles empty plus one half full on the table and puke on where im suppose to sleep..... because of my friend throwing up on it.... but got the sheet replaced tho... phew.... but the most suprising thing that i didn't puke that night, but woke up with a nasty hangover (and we went to sea world after that). Then 3 of my friend finished that last bottle and went clubbing, while me and other 2 chilled out by not drinking (we're that hungover that we feeling sick).

Then the following day later, one of the guys that went clubbing threw up at wet and wild.... hangovers at its finest

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
in front of my parents... and grandparents... I just kept laughing for no reason.
This is me when in the process of getting tipsy
Most drunk was when I bar hopped in the city and then walked around manly all night...not too long ago

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
So this was between 6 people over a matter of 5 hours

I wonder if someone can do that between 2 people.....

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
right now at home

all the time

and now im out of booze

bummer

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
At a friends birthday. I just kept drinking throughout the night... What kinda worried me is that I didn't know what I was drinking. I found it really hard to walk and pretty much and to crawl my way to my sisters car. Well... I was so fucked that my sister (had to sleep over at hers so my parents wouldn't know) - she had to take off my shoes because I was incapable of doing anything... Yeah next morning wasn't pretty. Threw up everywhere and then had to go to school.

Not a good life choice.

Imagine being hung over in legal studies? Usually I was the most participative but not that day & for some reason I still kinda reeked of alcohol.

I looked really stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
^i came here just to laugh at your story

ha ha ha
lol, mean!

There was a girl also at the party... When I walked over to the bathroom, she was sitting there crying. When she saw me she literally pounced on me and proclaimed how much she missed me and why she was in such a predicament. She kept repeating how much she liked these two guys and no one notices her & why she missed me so much. I hadn't seen her in 10 years... She was literally hanging off me :(

I'm not a fan of emotional drunks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)